70

Kartik Aaryan pov :

'Kartik Wear a black shirt and come to our cafe. ' was the message from Sara.

She avoided seeing me for the past two days so today I am going to meet her after half a month . So I just did what she said.

I went to the cafe , to see it was deserted as usual and there was no lights. Only candles were lit. And fairly lights.

Sara came to hug me and I hugged her back

Sara came to hug me and I hugged her back." Good bye." She said running to the backyard. I was too shocked to understand what is happening .

abhi na jao chhod kar song started to play.
It took me a minute to understand she is recreating my advertisement. "Goodbye ah princess." I grinned to myself and went to her.

"Good bye..." she said as I was late to reach the garden. She ran inside now and there is only one place left to go, so I too went to the first floor.

I could see the music player and Sara came from the balcony and started to dance saath samandar song. Only then I noticed she was wearing a saree.

 Only then I noticed she was wearing a saree

After dancing I went and hugged her. "Wow princess, this is amazing." I said kissing her near the lips.

She was so shocked from the actions and started to blush.

"Can I play a song ..." I asked her.

She showed her hand towards the table where her phone and speaker were there. I went there quickly before Sara takes charge and played tera bin from simmba.

I took my place near Sara and pulled her towards me indicating that She should dance like she did in the song.

Once the song is over "Sara, thank you so much for this princess I really missed you. You have no idea what a long vacation that is."

"Haha what to do Kartik wish I could say the same." She replied.

"But princess really what is with these surprise??" I asked in confusion.

"Oh.... no no don't act too innocent. You were the one complaining you have never seen me on a saree and not seen me dancing. So tada..... here am I in the saree ." She said twirling.