85

Kartik Aaryan pov:

"Kartik I have to go to pvr for watching my Dad's movie. And I cannot avoid it as I missed the screening." I heard Sara voice as soon as I picked up her call.

"Oh Sara calm down where is my greetings." I asked her.

"Good evening Kartik, my hero. Now please give me a solution." She said.

I have never seen Sara keep going back to the same thing she said.

"Okay listen to me I can come with you but unfortunately I cannot so why can't you take your friends and go . Just don't be alone." I mentioned.

"Thanks Kartik ." She said.

"Sara, just go tomorrow and see how you feel okay. I cannot meet you today and tomorrow so don't hesitant to call me." I said ending the phone as I was called for shooting.

Sara went to see the movie with her friends and I couldn't believe what I saw. People were crowding her vehicle and my poor baby was scared. As per my suggestion she took two friends with her who make her stable and escape from this situation.

I couldn't speak to her on that day and when I was free Sara was sleeping as she didn't reply to my message.

Me and Sara had dubbing together. She went first to avoid media attention and I went late due to my schedule.

I was so happy that I am spending time with her but when I went to see her she was crying.

I ran towards her and made her stand from the chair. As she know it was me she didn't not even look up to see who it's , she just hugged me so tightly and was crying .

"Princess I am so sorry for not being with you ,understand babu. I am sure they didn't think of any harm. They just love you so much and it's their way of showing how much you mean to them. Don't cry for this silly reason." I said to console her.

"Kartik, all you alright ??" Sara stopped crying and looked at me with a weird reaction.

"I am alright but Why ??" I asked her.

"I am crying because I saw our climax and was crying because how it was beautiful and I want to work with you." She said smiling.

"Oh ohhhh Princess I thought it was yesterday incident." I said wiping her dry tears.

"That one , yeah at first I was really scared and I remember how you were always cool when fans mobbed you alone and once with me. I just closed my eyes and Imagined how it will be when no one comes to see me and when i cannot accept that I guess I should accept this and make the best out of it than complaining. I am just great full.

After that  mom and dad was giving me advice separately even others started calling me by seeing the video. I tried to speak with you but people were keep on calling and I went to sleep." She justified for not reaching out to me.

"It's okay . I just want you to be normal." I said.

"Yeah everyone's advice helped. And dad said I have to accept it and overcome or I cannot be a actress. " she replied.

As everyone was there to guide her and she didn't need my advice made me upset a little.

"But you know what, even though many people called me it didn't help me at all. You know what I really wanted was just you near me watching movies and cuddling up." She said blushing which made my sadness disappear in a second.

"Are you a vampire who can read minds??" I asked out loudly.

"Kartik I am not ." She smiled.

"How do you always answer to what I think in my mind."

"That's because your innocent face shows what you are really feeling. To be honest I was hugging the pillow your face printed on it." She said blushing more .

"Oyi wait what where did you the pillow ??" I asked in excitement .

"When I came to your house I saw all the fans gifts and this pillow had an amazing picture of you so I stole it." She smiled.

"But why haven't I seen it in your house ??" I asked wondering how I could not have noticed it.

"I took it before new year, that's why and it's always in my safe place ." She said making fun faces.

"You are unbelievable." I said laughing.

"Shall we dub ??" Imtiaz sir spike .

"Sorry sir we were really carried away in our own world." Sara said.

"Yes I can see that." Imtiaz sir said.

We decided to do our work and Sara work was over as she came early and she had few parts and I had more as I played double role.

"Sir shall I leave her and come ." I said Imtiaz sir wondering what he would tell.

"Okay but don't give them more contents, act like a normal co star. We will take a break and continue later." Imtiaz sir replied.

"Okay sir. " we both left the room.

As soon as we left the room I could feel Sara catching my hand.

"What happened babu??" I asked her.

"Don't you know it's our first proper picture with the media and I am nervous ." She said holding my hand tightly which showed how nervous she was.

"Chill, you are papped with Varun, Ranveer this is nothing ." I said to make her normal.

"No Kartik, it's different for being papped with you. Can't believe we avoided proper picture with media and yet spend one year together ." She said wondering .

"Yes babu, and I don't regret anything." I said smiling .

As usual we went out and media were very happy to have our official picture and videos papped by them. They started shouting how the movie is hit already and pair is amazing. We just laughed .

Sara rushed before I could open the door so I made sure I opened the door and told her to adjust her duppata while closing the door.

I guess the media also noticed and said to sit with her.

"Man how do they get what I am thinking."I said to myself.

Even Sara couldn't control her laugh.

"Good but media is hyping too much so let's try to control before 15 days of movie release ." Was what Imtiaz sir txted us the next day.

So we decided to go in separate track , which was horrible because I was waiting to spend more time with Sara but it seems like that's not the case.

After few days of hide and seek with the media we both meet at maddock office and media started clicking our candid conversation which we never expected for.

Before they could upload maddock office made sure they will not upload any videos and picture is fine.

"I hate it when Imtiaz sir and others are right." Sara shocked me  by saying it .

"Yes Sara , and I still can't believe why people love us so much and interested in sartik ." I said blushing.

Authors note :

How's this chapter. Those two maddock office and dubbing meeting if you remember the paparazzi dialogue I can add it or if any nice changes do let me know I will make it