33

Kartik Aaryan pov:

We arrived at the airport, and I decided to  escorting Sara to the gate.

"Kartik this is not necessary." She told me when I was walking behind her.

"Shhh" was all I said, I don't know why I just felt like dropping her in the gate.

At the gate, she watched me in confusion.

"Why are you looking at me ." I asked with a grin

"Just wondering what to do now."

"What to do matalab , Come here." I said hugging her, her cuteness kills me.

"Don't you dare miss me princess or I will come to Bangkok and kidnap you so that you can be in Lucknow with me." I said in her ears. I have no idea what has got into me but I just want Sara to be with me.

"Sure I won't." She said releasing out of my hug.

"I have no idea but I don't like the idea of you leaving." I said the truth with a second hug.

She was blushing.

"It's okay, the days will fly and I will back in no time." She said touching his cheeks.

Which made it so hard for me to tell her bye.

"It's really late Kartik. I have to leave." She said giving her sad look.

"Bye princess, will miss you more than you know." I just went with the flow.

"I will miss you infinity times more than you miss me." She said pouting very cutely.

"Bye."

"Bye." With that she hurried like a wind.

Days passed as Sara said. She will call me or I will get pictures and videos of her and Varun sir.

I got a call from Sara.

"Hello Kartik, How are you ??" She was speaking so fast. I didn't understand what was happening.

"Sara calm down first, just tell me what happened??"

"Okay." She took her time to calm down.

"Kartik are you felling okay ?? I heard you were injured." She spoke slowly now.

"How did you know??" I asked wondering how she came to know .

"I have my resources, now that's not important tell me ?? "

"Okay okay. While doing my hair and make-up my  hairstylist accidentally sprayed hair spray on my right eye. Obviously i had a burning sensation in my eye and took rest for an hour. I am fine now. Shooting was stopped and within some time it will start again." I explained.

"Nothing serious has happened. I was so scared  when I heard that shooting was stopped because of some accident."

"Huh chill Sara, it's just a hairspray. I will post this in Instagram myself before 1000 imaginary stories pop up."

"Okay. Listen Kartik I have to work i just took a small break for this emergency call."

"It's okay Sara." I said even though feeling upset that she is very busy.

"Kartik be careful, even though it's just a hairspray make sure these incidents don't happen again. Love you bye." She said in a hurry and ended the call.

I miss my princess.

My Lucknow days were amazing because of my fans.pulling my cheeks games started, roses proposals  and many more.

I called my manager Sanchita.
"Hello Sanchita."

"What do you want me to do Kartik." She asked guessing my voice.

"Sara's birthday is coming." I stopped not knowing what to do next.

"So Kartik, do you want me to send her a bouquet." I know she was teasing me.

"No I am planning to join her n Thailand."

"What??"

"Yes, I am joining her in Thailand. But I don't what to take leave and you know I have to go to Bangkok anyway in next month so can you make some adjustments and tell them to conduct this month or check if I have any work in Bangkok."

"You Kartik are always lucky."

"No I am not but still thanks for the compliment." I teased her.

"Will just confirm and let you know. I am only accepting to this because you will be working."

"Even if you are not approving I am leaving." I know I used it in a joke manner but it's the hard truth.

"Okay lover boy, I will manage." She said hanging up the phone.

I hand and finger injured and I really wanted a break and my director was very kind enough to wrap up my part.

I was sitting in the Lucknow airport and eating while paparazzi surrounded me.

"Tell something bhai..Kartik bhaiii..." they were asking me.

"Injured hand, injured finger, mentally also injured." I said the truth.

"And you are eating briyani ." Someone asked.

"Yes and the veg briyani helps." I smiled with them.

After taking rest and getting my hand ready, it was time for me to see my princess.

I am going to surprise her. But what should I gift her ???

I even asked my mom and and friends still no idea what to gift her.

It should be special, it should connect to her in a emotional way.

I was going to fly today, I know media will find out that I will flying. So I decided to call Varun sir.

"Hello Varun bhai, How are you ?? I asked as soon as he picked up my phone.

"I am good Kartik, is someone missing their princess." Varun's reply shocked me.

"Huh bhai you too have joined in teasing me."

"No Kartik just telling the truth." He was being Varun

"Bhai." I started blushing . What is wrong with me.

"Tell me the real reason why you called me ??"

"I am flying to Thailand for Sara's birthday. I am sure media will find and Instagram will be one fire with my video in airport before I land Thailand. So can you make sure Sara doesn't see her Instagram and know about me coming there."

"Is that all you want ??" He asked.

"Yes bhai just this one thing."

"Consider it done Kartik, have a good flight and will see you seen." He ended the call.

Sara here I come. I spend the whole night thinking about her and came up with a solution. My family helped me get the gift in time.