18

Sara pov :

After completing the shoot, we decided to have breakfast together.

"Kartik.. Shall we check the Instagram." I asked remembering what Kartik said.

"Sure why not, but after eating." Kartik said pulling the phone from my hand.

"Okay hero, your rules." I said laughing.

After eating we both ordered chai and started scrolling Instagram. Our pictures were going viral.

"Kartik...beta....I miss you." I teased after seeing his snapchat post with his family.

"..." he didn't speak anything

"It's really cute Kartik. You are so lucky to have your family and your mom, she is just amazing. As I don't have snapchat I didn't see this soon." I said nudging him.

"I really miss mom." He looked so serious.

"Achaa. Give me your phone." I literally grabbed his phone.

I video called his mom. She picked up

"Hi Ma, Kartik really miss you." I said pointing the camera to his serious face.

"Kartik Beta, Why are so serious??"

"Nothing mom, the place is so good and I just miss you. Will take you here some day."

"Ma, we even got some shawls and other things. I just hope you like them. I just give the phone to Kartik you guys speak." I handed the phone to Kartik and got up to leave.

He surprised me by catching my hands and pulled me down to the seat.

I just sat there with me holding my hand and watched the conversation between him and his mother. He even told her everything from our flight to now.

We had to shoot in many places so we were travelling and we had to stay in different hotel. As expected by our viral video of roaming in the streets of Shimla the paparazzi found us in Kinnaur.

When we're arriving for the hotel there were paparazzi ready with their cameras. Why did I even wear my glasses today, so I decided to run leaving Kartik.

People were ready to welcome us with their local traditional cap. I ran just receiving the cap while Kartik waited for them to do the whole welcoming part and thanking them.

"Why did you run" He asked as we were seated inside.

"Paparazzi" Nothing else.

By the time people surround us and I decided to escape again. Kartik caught my hand and said " don't leave alone Sara, just sit."

So I decided to hang with him removing my specs.They brought us chai. Paparazzi and the people working in the hotel were present and they started asking us questions with camera. So I decided to play along and pull Kartik leg for making me stay.

" Drink the tea , otherwise it will get cold." I didn't not waste time in pulling his leg.

"i am drinking the tea" He was blushing while speaking .

"If the tea is not good than we can make another cup for you." The staff said listening to our conversations.

"No no, it is very good....he (kartik) will surely like the tea." I said to everyone

"Will you eat chidwa or i will feed you." I asked when he didn't do anything and was blushing the whole time.

"no , i will eat myself." Finally he spoke

"In fact  when kartik liked the tea..he finished it in a single sip." A reporter said maybe by watching his old videos or reading somewhere.

"show us how you will drink the tea if you love it." I spoke forgetting the paparazzi and many people there. Kartik was all that mattered.

"the tea is very nice." He said sipping so cutely.

"show , show ....why are you blushing?" I said pinching his cheeks.

He is so cute always with his dashing smile and cute blush. How can any girl survive him without falling for his charm.

"A picture" everyone asked.

"Sure why not." Kartik said getting up and pulling me along with him.

He decided  to stand in opposite side so our background would be the beautiful mountains which is outside.

I had a scrunchie around my wrist and holding my black-rimmed glasses. We both had our caps.

Kartik pulled me by my side which made me to stumble upon him but I managed to hug him.
Kartik smile by seeing my action which made me to smile.

In another pose Kartik will be looking at me with a wide dashing smile and I will be posing the camera.

Thus another viral picture was ready to take the internet and also made our fans happy.

Himachal really brought us our romantic side out.