92

Sara pov:

I sat down in my room looking soul less. I didn't find the courage to leave my room. Time passed by as I sat down in the cold floor.

I could hear the door open, but no one dared to enter. They respected my privacy.

My phone rang in the middle
of the night. While I reached out to it to switch off, I heard the special ring tone which I set for Kartik.

"Hey Kartik," I said, attending the call.

"Hey princess, why are you so dull??" He asked me.

"I noticed the trolls online and how it's #1 trending! Kartik, how can people do this to me? it's just a scene," I broke down.

"Sara, it's okay! it's very normal. People troll now but once they see our songs, people's opinions will change why do you care so much? it's just a troll. You don't mind when people comment on your dress and weight." He also said the same things like others.

"Kartik! why are you speaking like others? I thought you understand me more. Dress and weight are different Kartik! But this is my job," I said with a broken heart as it's the first time Kartik failed to cheer me up.

"Sara," Kartik was about to say something but I spoke first.

"Sorry Kartik, I feel like being alone." I said and cut the call.

My mom came inside my room and hugged me.

"Mom, even Kartik didn't understand! no one understands," I said.

"It's okay. It's not that Kartik doesn't understand, it's just he has gone through worse than you! that's why he feels this trolling is not a big deal."

Just remember his starting days and how people use to reject him just for no reason.

He didn't lose hope and see how well he is doing now.

It's fine if you don't understand our logic, just think about it.Don't make small issues big," my mom said and left me alone.

The next morning I called Kartik, "Hey Kartik. I am really sorry."

"Hello my beautiful princess, how's your mood now??" He asked me.

"I am good. I am so sorry for yesterday." I said.

"It's okay Sara, it's your first time! take your time to process it but don't get pulled by it." He said.

"Sure."

"I gotta go for work, can I call you at night?" he asked, but cut the call short.

I tried to watch the positive comments, my old movie review and the media love but still, this single scene affects me.

I sent many voice messages and even when Kartik called me after work, I just spoke about how people trolled me and it's not needed.

The next day when I called Kartik to speak about the new trolling Kartik got really angry.

"Sara , why are you like audience who trolls you ." He asked confusing me.

"Kartik, how am I like the people who troll me ??" I asked him.

"Can't you see like them you are also stuck to the single scene." He cleared the confusion.

"But Kartik..." i was searching for the right reason to say.

"Sara, everyone has their own failure and success. Just treat it as you treated your Kedarnath and simmba success. And we could argue all day , but I don't want to be stuck like you.