65

Sara pov :

"Sara what are you doing here ??" My mom asked me.

"Nothing mom just spending some quality time in home." I replied.

"No sara, I am not liking this . You should go out more and haffun." She said in a serious tone.

"What am I suppose to do mom ?? I have coolie no 1 and Kartik is busy with ppaw and we both are strong in not disturbing him then what else shall I do ?" I asked her.

"You demanded you always want to have a vacation in New York right ?? Plan that now. See you are not seeing Kartik and you don't want to trouble him as he has a busy schedule so use this time to spend time with your friends haffun my Beta." She said.

"Okay I am seriously taking your idea and calling them but if it's not happening I blame you mom for making me hyper for no reason."

"Haha let's see . We should make use of our time ."

I  called kamya and said "let's meet in New York and she laughed just like that i know the trip is on."

"What's with the smile ??" My mom asked with a smirk.

"The trip is on mom pmts kamiya invites others also she said she will message me once she knows." I said.

"That's my baby girl." My mom said

The next day I was confirmed of the trip date by kamiya and I checked with my schedule I had many small small events so I decided to complete soon so that I could enjoy my trip plus New York brings me peace.

I know Kartik would be angry but I guess I needed this so much. After done with my work I decided to pack the important things and rest was jackets which I am sure my mom will pack it .

"Mom I have completed all the work and I am free to enjoy the trip . I may have to be active in  Instagram when the show telecast other than that I guess I am fine, and I will go see Kartik I guess he will be so pissed off if I go to New York so long that too when his birthday is near." I said.

"Yes Sara, He is my favourite So do  do tell him and go." My mom said.

So I decided to watch what was happening in Kartik life so that i won't be blank when I meet him tomorrow. One video shocked me to the core.

Kartik cried in a reality show and shared his mom cancer story. I was broken into pieces. I was angry on them for not sharing with me but was also proud of MA . So I decided to call her tomorrow. I brought some cute smiley pillows and a award saying best mom I didn't want it to be fighter to remind them of that sad days. I guess there should be a good reason for not telling me but still it's hurts me.

After checking all the sartik fanpages and staking all the paparazzi pages I decided to call it a day. The next morning I called MA.

"Hello Sara , how are you doing." MA asked . I tried really not to cry or ask about it.

"MA it's just I want  to meet you at this temple. Can I ?? " I asked her .

"Why are you asking permission if you call I will come but just wanted to know if anyone notice us ??" She asked me.

"It's paparazzi free and we are going at 12:30 when  the temple closes so no one will notice us." I said.

"Fine Sara just text me the address." She said.

"Already take Care of  that . Sit in the car the driver will bring you us." I said.

"Of course Sara, you would have planned. So fine will see you." MA said ending the call.