43

Kartik Aaryan pov:

As Sara said , she was on time or I could say she was early. This girl never fails to surprise me. There were paparazzi as I expected. I decided to keep my face in neutral reaction as I don't want paparazzi or media following stories of my dad.

Sara wore a peach and white printed salwar-kameez and I was wearing a white tshirt and black track pants.

I just sat quietly in the car and didn't speak until I was sure no one was following us.

I didn't know what to speak or how to react. So I just decided to lie on sara's lap and without my knowledge I could see tears falling from my eyes.

Sara noticed and just wiped them away. She just left me to take my time and cool  off.

"Driver just stop here, you  go have some tea or coffee." She told the diver when she saw a tea stall near by. The driver also didn't have a problem in having a break.

I decided to get up as I know Sara wanted to speak something.

"Princess." I tried to  smile.

"Don't try to fake smile Kartik, your face is not cooperating." She said which loosened my mood.

No one could read me like her.

"Okay I won't." I said.

"Good. Listen Kartik ." She said turning to me and taking my face in her hand.

"I don't know what ma said to you but they didn't inform you because no one had any idea what happened. They didn't wanted to trouble you when they were not sure. You very well know even your parents motto is family before work or anything. " she was reasoning.

"But." I said.

"They know you were in Thailand and you would rush here with a confused mind Kartik, that's the only reason. I am not lying to you as  I was there yesterday. " she said it with a straight face indicating that I should move on from this topic.

"I have no idea what I would have done without you." I said hugging her.

"Kartik, have this juice and fruits. Only then we are meeting your dad."  She said pushing the bag to me.

She is acting like my mom.

"Sara..."

"Kartik... it's final..." She raised her eyebrows.

"Okay fine princess." I said drinking the juice and finishing the fruits.

When we were near the hospital she decided to speak  "we are there, go meet them and call me once you are done."

I didn't know what happened to me, it's just I couldn't move from my place, so I just took her hand in mine and was holding it very strongly.

"Kartik, you have to go anyways. I don't know today's updated."

"Will it come with me."  I said with my puppy dogs eyes.

"If that's what you want, I am fine." She said smiling.

I know my princess will not disappoint me.

We walked together and saw my mom waiting outside.

"Hey Kartik." My mom rushing to me and hugging me. She started crying by seeing me.

"Mom, I am here. Don't cry." I tried to console her.

"Okay beta, but it will take time. First come eat something." She said pulling me towards cafeteria.

"Mom Sara brought fruits and juice. I am fine for now." I said holding her in place.

"Okay fine."

"Shall we meet pa?? Is he awake ??" Sara asked my mom.

"Yes, beta. He is fine now. Doctors will let's us know how condition within an hour or so." Mom said taking us to the room where my dad was there.

"Hey Kartik" my dad was too tired to speak still he spoke.

"Don't stress dad, just rest. I am here now so don't worry." I said creasing his face.

"From when did you become the big man." Dad joked.

"I am always your son dad." I said smiling a little from yesterday.

"Beta." He called Sara and took her hand " Mala said you were here yesterday.

"Pa, it's nothing. You just rest as Kartik said." Sara was also making sure my dad rests.

We all sat around in silent not knowing what to do.

"Morning Mr. Tiwari." The doctor entered  the room with the results.

Morning we all greeted.

"Mr Tiwari I just want to ask you some questions before I share the test results." Doctors words made me scared.

"Okay ." My dad replied.

"Did you eat many sweets this month ??" The doctor questions was confusing me now.

"Yes, we had a function in our home town."  My dad replied after thinking very carefully.

"Okay. Mr. Tiwari Nothing to worry. Your sugar level has increased. It's just you have taken more carbohydrates and sugar foods and your physical activity is less."

"Yes doctor, nowadays I am not more much like I used to do." My dad relied.

"As you don't have diabetes it's so simple we will return your blood sugar to normal and make sure don't do eat food that leads to increase your blood sugar." The doctor said smiling which made us relaxed.

"But doctor why there were many test taken yesterday??" Sara asked.

I am thankful that I brought her with me.

"It's his first time and because of his age we should also consider others factors. " the doctor said.

"Okay thanks doctor. How long till we have to stay ??" Sara asked.

"Just until his blood sugar level is normal and we also have to make sure it doesn't lead to diabetes."

Only then my mom and I was received.

After doctor left we decided to make a circle around dad and speak.

"Mom, you don't believe Sara brought you many good items from Bangkok." I said.

"Ma, it's nothing compared to what you guys did on my birthday."

"Beta..." my mom started.

"You are family, that's what you both are going to tell right. Let's change the topic." I said joking.

We decided to hang all day there.

"Kartik, you should go to work beta." My dad said.

"Dad, no I  would like to stay for one day."

"No,Kartik. You have already missed a event and I don't want you to miss work. If it's very important we will call you." My dad said.

When my father insists it's final. So I decided to listen to him.

"Shall we leave Sara?? " I asked her.

"Yeah, sure. Ma, pa I will meet you after a day as I am sure paparazzi or media would have know that I am here." Sara said.