4

Kartik Aaryan pov:

With his trademark hair and stubble, the actor arrived on the show dressed in a printed tee and dull black pants. This velvet jacket by Mastermind Japan costs 4,494 Pounds which roughly comes up to Rs 4 lakh.

It's nice to read. That's what the guy who dressed me up today said. It was an very important day in my life. My first koffee with Karan debut . 10 February 2019, by this time I was friends with Sara Ali Khan all thanks to Imtiaz Ali by bringing us together for the new movie love aaj kal 2. So as predicted most of the questions were about towards Sara Ali Khan. I guess even my costar Kirti Sonan is finding it difficult as half of the interviewer focus on Sara rather than us or the movie but it's all part of the deal .

Karan : Kartik you what happened ?? Sara Ali Khan came on my couch.

Me : yes , sir .

Karan : And  said that she wanted to date you. What's the follow up on that . we just wanna know.

Karan has a very bad habit of making actors spill their dating secrets and to add fuel to that Sara told Karan that she wanted to date me , how will he leave me alone.

Kirti: look at his bad acting. He is reacting as if he doesn't know.

She filled in as I tried to avoid the questions with all the reactions I know in the world: play boy , I don't know any Sara look, what in the world are you speaking.

Me: I never reacted like that.

I want to defend myself.

Karan: okay. So what happened, what's the follow up. Have you followed up after that ?? Are you interested in Sara Ali Khan ?

He kept asking questions continuously because he knew Sara from her small age, he would have felt little over protective over her .

Kirti: Have you sent her your address. She wanted it .

Kirti added fuel to it this time.

Me: So ,what I am doing is , sir I am just trying to , you know earn more and more money now. Saif sir said that if you got money just....

I was trying to explain something to reason with but thank god Saif sir gave me this option to give a safe answer but Kirti came in the middle. I don't know why but she enjoys teasing me with Sara.

Kirti: " Does he have the money ?"

Me: so I am just

Karan: And you clearly don't have the money that can match the Prince of Pataudi.

Me: I don't know, 'Cause she is a princess.

I don't know what came over me but calling her princess felt right. I have already called her princess during our photoshoot and I love calling her princess.

Karan: yes

Me: you know I would require a certain

Karan : so that's why you asked Anaya Panday on a date and not Sara Ali Khan

Which I clearly didn't expect

Me: No sir

Karan : But you kind of annulled Sara's declaration of romance on my couch. Atleast are you messaging her ?

Me: No sir I am not messing Sara.

I had to lie because I don't want to give her fans any false hope.

Karan : what ??

Me : Sir , I am trying to earn money

Karan : just for her ??