21

Kartik Aaryan pov:

"Kartik" she said in her stirred voice.

"From coffee's about you to chai's with you. ???? " I asked her directly without beating around the bush.

"That's how it started and it's how we ended. Did I mention something wrong??"

"No,no it's just perfect. You have written our story in a single sentence. But..." I stopped for fun.

"But...." Sara asked as she is very impatient.

"It's not just going to end with tea, many more and yet to come."

"Achaaa. I am ready for anything."

"Did you check your post is the most shared picture in the Instagram today."

"What???"

"Sara you are so inactive. Just open Instagram and check. Your caption along with Ranveer Singh comments is making headlines."

"And what did you do to make it even more trending ??" She asked.

As I said ,My princess knew my very well.

"Just left a heart felt message."

"Kartik................." she uses this tone to indicate that she is upset with me but even that is so cute to resist.

"Really princess, I read the lines many times. Ask my sister and my friends who where there went I read."

"Hold a moment." She said as she kept my call in hold.

After what seems like 10 minutes she was back.

"Are you there Kartik."

"Princess where did you go??"

"It's just kiki. She just send an video in whatsapp telling how much she and ma enjoy the gifts from Himachal. She even mentioned how cute my caption was."

"You have spoiled kiki too much, she also nowadays sends a whatsapp video." I said pouting.

"What can I tell, it's so hard to resist me."

"That i know" I said to myself.

"Kartik what did you tell." She asked.

Why my inner voice has to speak at that time and what did I had to murmur it to myself.

"Nothing Princess. You are great."

"Okay"

"Sara it's not fair. You cannot end up the conversation with a Okay speak as you always do."

"What to speak.??"

"Are you serious??" I asked her not believing that Sara has nothing to speak to me.

The girl who can speak to me for a whole day and still has more content to speak the next day doesn't have anything to say now.

"What's with you Sara ?? Are you upset?? Are you angry with me??" I kept on adding questions after questions so she would answer to any one.

"Why would you ask such questions. I am not upset or angry with you." She said.

"What is it??"

"I am just finishing all my work so that I can enjoy the vacation."

"I miss you Kartik. 66 days was very less and I never felt I was working . It was so fun and Imtiaz sir is amazing. I just want to be in love aaj kal set." She spilled her original reasons when I didn't reply.