Teen Titans #40: Discussion No More Damiko?

Hey everyone. Another Teen Titans issue has come out and per the usual I'm not really feeling what's happening. I'll be quick with this update. Elias is still trying to storm the gates of heaven and The titans are trying to inject themselves with something to stop their hearts and rescue Djinn in purgatory.
They go to hell and see their biggest regrets and well when they saw their regrets this means that we got more insight into them. Damian of course saw Ra's, crush saw her mom I think? Roundhouse saw his sister, Wallace saw his dad and Emiko saw deathstroke.

Now when Emiko saw Deathstroke we got this moment here which pretty much just killed all hope for Damiko and in fact it doesn't even explain her actions for killing Deathstroke in the first place. It makes them more muddled. Remember when she shot slade? It was when he was confronting Robin. Wallace wasn't even there. But, in her biggest moment of fear we get this.

So I guess in her deepest fears or whatever she has a thing for Wallace? Like how and why? We never even really saw that in this run

So I guess in her deepest fears or whatever she has a thing for Wallace? Like how and why? We never even really saw that in this run. Damn Wallace keeps ruining every single one of Damian's Ships. (I'm joking when I say that by the way). If that were Damian being shot in her vision it would make sense as to why she shot deathstroke. Seeing how she only shot him when Damian was there. But, since we see Wallace here it just makes things more muddled.

 But, since we see Wallace here it just makes things more muddled

At this point. I don't understand this book. I really don't. Ideas are jumbled back and forth. We never find out any good answers. The characters are unlikable. Can we get a restart at this point? Or no? Most likely no because we're just stuck with this crappy team. No I'm not angry because this Damiko ship is basically dead and they had Wallace come in and steal another one of Damian's girls. First it was Raven which hurt the chances of the Damirae ship and now I guess it's going to be Emiko which hurts the Damiko ship. I'm just angry at how this book has been written in general. It's too little too late at this point to save it. The final image of this issue pretty much sums up this whole book in general. All of them laying there completely flatlined and it sucks.

 All of them laying there completely flatlined and it sucks

This book has been flatlined. (Granted we still have April's issues which look to destroy this "team" even more). But, we will cross that bridge when we get there. Lol. Wow I'm really ranting today aren't I? I don't know why I'm getting this riled up. This isn't right. So you know what I'm stopping here. I wish this book would just restart already or that DC would drop this team like they did Damian's previous team. You don't even need to show us since that doesn't matter apparently. Only 2 more issues til this glass run is over. Here is hoping the new writer wipes away what he was writing with this all of this crap.

If you read this issue tell me your thoughts on it. I'm just checked out and don't want to think about it. Have a nice day everyone I'm out.