Teen Titans Issue #21

Well, as I have stated before I promised to update this thing every time I see Damian and Emiko interacting with each other. So here we go.

For those of you who haven't picked it up Teen Titans Issue 21 came out this week (8/22/2018) and if you want to hear more of my thoughts on it then be sure to check out my DC Comics Discussion Page.

Anyways, so for this week's comic we got some good interactions between Damian and Emiko. Out of all the members on this team. It's clear that Damian and Emiko are on the same page more than anyone else. It's clear that the both of them gel best as a unit. Better than anyone else.

As far as any Daniko type interactions go between these two in this issue

As far as any Daniko type interactions go between these two in this issue. There really wasn't anything at all. But, then again. They're on a serious mission so that's expected. I don't know if we will see anything for awhile because it's clear to me that the writer is going to lean towards a Robin and Djinn thing. (Which is still weird to me because she is a few thousand years old). Sorry, that's not going to pass with me. She's a full fledged adult and shouldn't be on the "Teen Titans".

But, anyways what do you all think? Is there still hope for Damiko becoming canon or do we have a long way to go with that? Let me know in the comments below where we can discuss this further. As always thanks for reading this and I hope you all have a Wonderful day.