Teen Titans #26 Discussion

Hey everyone. A new teen titans issue has been released so now it is time to talk about it! I know it hasn't been much in regards to Damiko but we actually got some moments in here.

So with this issue the team is breaking into the batcave while Damian goes to get something valuable. We have no idea what it is. (Even by the end of the issue we don't). There's also some sneaking around by Djinn who is clearly hiding something important.  (Hopefully next week's issue will tell us what she has been doing). Aside from that we get a conversation between Alfred and Damian where Alfred is protecting Red Hood from something he apparently did which is never explained. The book just jumps to the conclusion he is the other or is at least working with them. I don't know why they jumped to that conclusion but perhaps we will find out next week in the annual.

Anyways onto the Damiko stuff. So after Damian goes to do his prison stuff we find out that Red Arrow was the only one on the team who knows about he gets his intel with Red Hood and that the only other person Damian trusts for most of this stuff is her.

(She doesn't have to grab ahold of him like that

(She doesn't have to grab ahold of him like that. But, she wants to lol. Also, Damian is really short. I wonder when he's going to get taller).

So as you can see above that she is  being comforting to him after some of the drama that's unfolded has taken place

So as you can see above that she is  being comforting to him after some of the drama that's unfolded has taken place. Also, if you notice the moment of silence like Damian wants her to comfort him. I like this because it's not over done and in your face. It's a lot more subtle. She sees that this red Hood debacle has gotten to Damian because she knows Jason is Damian's brother and knows what it's like to be backstabbed by family. She clearly cares for him and is understanding of what he's going through. That's why she doesn't freak out on him and Damian doesn't freak out on her. The two of them are on the same page with each other and I wonder where things will go from here. I can see us getting more Damiko stuff in next week's issue.

But, anyways... what are your thoughts on this? Is this what you needed? Let me know in the comments below where we can continue to discuss this further and as always thank you all for reading this and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!