Damian Wayne No Longer Robin?

I posted this in my Damirae book. So I just decided to copy and paste what I wrote there into here. I'm now just bummed out after reading the April solicitations for DC Comics. So it seems like Damian Wayne might be losing his robin mantle. I don't know if this is going to be a permanent or a temporary thing or if it's officially going to happen. But, it seems like the continued destruction of Damian's character continues.

I don't know what to say anymore

I don't know what to say anymore. But, I'm just tired of the continued destruction of this character and the rest of the Batfamily at this point. I mean my goodness Dick is still Ric Grayson. Jason has been blacklisted from the family. Tim is going by "Drake". Alfred has died and it's just a complete nightmare at this point. We lost the super sons. Superman is a terrible parent now. Jon Kent was aged up. All the goodwill of rebirth has been sucked out. I just don't know anymore. I want to hope for the best. But, it just keeps getting worse. Like every time I turn around I see one boneheaded decision after another. What the hell!? I mean seriously. Just.. why!? Why has Damian's character not developed like at all?Why has he regressed so much in this run!? Why can't I hope for the best for one of my favorite characters? Why is it that they almost always try to make him a villain despite his whole character being about him saying no to his villainous upbringing and him becoming a hero? I mean what the hell is going on anymore!? Where's the hope? This is DC. It's supposed to be all about hope. But, the powers that be have been running it into the ground repeatedly. It's been tough to watch. I miss DC Rebirth and what it stood for. Now, I just don't know anymore. I want to love this stuff again. I really do. Anyways, if this is the end for Damian as Robin then I'm going to be sad. There was so much potential here and they threw it all away. Right in the trash for this run that shat all over his previous bits of character development.

Sorry for this being a downer of an update after all this time. But, I had to say something. I just had to. Have a great day everyone and at least I'm thankful for the DCAMU existing and actually caring about Damian's development and keeping him good.