It's Been Awhile + Damian and Emiko Character Updates + Other Stuff

Hey everyone. It has been a very long time since I updated this book and I kind of miss it. I originally made this book since I liked the characters of Damian Wayne and Emiko Queen a lot and thought they could become good friends and maybe a potential couple down the road at some point. It was just something fun to discuss. But, since they haven't really appeared in anything together in so long I haven't really had much to talk about. But, now that there's been a bit of a passage of time I feel like it's time for an update.

Ok so first off I hope that everyone is doing well. I know I've neglected this book and Wattpad for awhile but I'm doing ok right now. I also wanted to give a special shout-out to night_star_7. They're the one who helped me in regaining that urge to post updates again so I wanted to thank them for that. Be sure to give them a follow and also be sure to check out their amazing book that they have been writing. It's a teen titans fan fic that basically rewrites that awful teen titans book I used to cover in this book. It's called "The New Teen Titans: (Damian Centric). It's really good stuff plus it's like the only fan fiction I can seem to find with both Damian and Emiko together in it where there's a strong bond with them. They both just work so well together. That book gives me the interactions I wanted to see with them. So be sure to go check that one out as it's the closest thing to a Damiko fic you'll find.

Anyways, now that I got that quick thank you and shoutout out of the way I suppose I should give some quick character updates on Damian and Emiko in the main Dc universe.

Quick Character Updates:
Well let's start with Damian. As of right now there's been 2 big things with him. First off we're going to be getting a live action Damian Wayne in a movie called the brave and the bold. Not much is known about it but it will feature Damian and other Batfamily members. Hopefully it's done well.

The next big thing for Damian is that in terms of the main universe we're in the middle of Batman vs Robin/Lazarus Planet so we're just awaiting to see what happens next after that. I saw that Damian was going to appear in another dc event coming this summer called knight terrors. But other than that it's a big mystery for him and what direction he's going with in the main universe. DC isn't saying much about him. They're probably just waiting til Batman Vs Robin finishes up this week before we know for sure. But I think he will be ok. They did tease something with Flatline when she called herself his girlfriend during Lazarus planet. But in the robin book she didn't seem to want to be called that yet. So I don't know what's going on there. I guess we will have to wait and see.

As for Emiko she's appeared in the current stargirl book that's been going on and I believe she will be appearing in the new green arrow book by Joshua Williamson. So that's good. At least she's not stuck in that Teen Titans Academy book anymore and is free of all that nonsense for the time being. I know I didn't really cover teen Titans Academy but it was really bad. I'm also not sure if she's still with Wallace or not anymore. Maybe they broke things up off panel or something. But only time will tell for sure.

We're currently in the process of going into the Dawn of DCU. Which is basically DC Rebirth 2.0. So maybe both Damian and Emiko will cross paths again. I really hope that happens. I actually really wish Emiko would have appeared in the Robin book over Connor Hawke. I just feel that she would have worked better in that book. Plus you could have gotten the characters to reconcile. As of right now we never did get to see Damian reconcile with his former teammates. I think it's ridiculous that even in dark crisis there was never a moment shared between them. It's almost like DC doesn't want to acknowledge that Teen Titans run's existence at this point. Which I don't really blame them for. It was a bad book/run that did some major damages to the characters at the time. But it's still something I want to see resolved. Let the characters make peace already. You failed to do so during dark crisis. Might as well do it now. Then we can finally find peace with that situation.

Other Things:
Ok so those are some of the quick updates I wanted to make. Just a quick catch-up on the characters to see where they are at and such. Plus I wanted to speak on some stuff and give my thoughts on what I think DC should do. and status update for this book.

I also wanted to conclude this update by asking everyone for suggestions on what I should do next with this book and how to continue it. I'll keep posting every comic Damian and Emi appear in together. But, I also just want to do more with this book. I'm currently taking suggestions on what I should do next with this book and I don't want to take as long of gap in between updates like I did before. So if anyone has any suggestions on how best to continue it please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

Anyways, now that I got all that stuff out of the way. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading this and that I hope that all is well and I wish you all the best. Thanks again for reading and I'll be back again soon. Hopefully by that time we can get some more moments with Damian and Emi together. That would be nice. 😊