Teen Titans #36 Discussion The Other Finally Shows Up!

Well a new issue of teen titans has come out which means that I of course have to talk about it and all the shipping moments that sometimes take place I guess lol. A lot of you seem to enjoy this so I'm going to keep doing it. Anyways, lets chat about what happens in this issue.

Summary:
The issue opens up with Crush under the control of Lobo. Yeah lex Luthor gave him the ability to control his daughter (something that's not explained very well) and she is now out being forced to kill and hurt people due to his influence. Meanwhile Roundhouse has been locked up after all the crap he caused. Then there's Damian investigating Djinn's ring. I guess he's going to try and find her brother Elias at some point to try and bring her back after roundhouse was being a crazed villain. Then after this the team members who haven't been captured or tried to hurt the team (Damian, Emiko, and Wallace) find Crush and then each of them gets hurt. It is at this point that they are captured by Lobo and the issue ends with them meeting The Other.

Welp there he is

Welp there he is. We finally got to see what he looks like after all this time. I actually think the design is pretty cool. It looks like it could have popped out of a diablo game. His staff is pretty neat as well.

Shipping Moments:
In terms of shipping moments there really aren't any major ones in this book. More important stuff is going on at the moment. Everyone was more so focused on the mission. Yeah you have Crush worried about Djinn and Damian trying to figure out how to get her out of the ring she's been trapped in. But, that doesn't necessarily mean it's focused on the shippy stuff. That's more so about trying to save someone's life. All they care about is bringing her back safely. Which is a good thing. That's what they should be focused on is her safety.

Damiko Stuff;
In terms of Damiko related interactions all you really ever get is them on the battlefield when they battle crush. Again, nothing really all that shippy in this issue. More important things we're going on. But, I just wanted to mention that for those who were wondering.

Final Thoughts:
This issue was pretty good. Yeah I'd like to see the characters in a better place and it feels like all this development is really really dragging. But, I'm hopeful that things will get better and the payoff will be worth it. Also, the next issue will finally give us on who and what is"The Other."(something long overdue). Anyways that's going to wrap it up for this week's issue. Let me know your thoughts on this issue and as always thank you all for reading this and I hope that you all have a wonderful day.