Teen Titans #32 Discussion

Another month has passed which means another issue of teen titans is upon us. So let's talk about it.

In this issue it continues off the events of the last issue where the teen titans went face to face with Lobo. That is pretty much the entire issue. The team working together to face off against Lobo. No real shippy moments that take place within the issue. Well the Crush and Djinn thing is still kind of in there somewhere. But, this wasn't really a major focal point of the issue. In this issue the team is just focused on defeating Lobo and acting like a team for once. Then the end of the issue has Lobo being recruited for that year of the villain stuff after the team beats him.

As far as the extent of the interactions between Damian and Emiko  go (not counting the whole team working together) they were limited to just this line. Nothing shippy at all. Just a simple interaction.

The only other thing I want to point out is this interaction here

The only other thing I want to point out is this interaction here. Where Damian apologized to Djinn without actually apologizing and further cementing he no longer kills.

 Where Damian apologized to Djinn without actually apologizing and further cementing he no longer kills

This tells me right there that we haven't seen the last of the DamiDjinn stuff. It's going to come back someway or somehow. I don't know exactly when. But, it's going to happen. I've seen this stuff play out in plenty of movies and tv shows over the years to know this is not going to be the end.  I'm sure Crush isn't going to like this.

Anyways, I want to know your thoughts about this week's issue. Do you think we haven't seen the last of DamiDjinn? Do you think we will see More damiko interactions in the near future? Will "The Other" finally be fleshed out? Let me know in the comments below where we can continue to discuss this further and as always thank you all for reading this and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!