Dance Festival

4. Jung Hoseok: Dance Festival

A/N: I hope you like it 😉

🐴 🐴 🐴

Today was the day.

The day of the dance festival.

You were excited since the time you had woken up. Your boyfriend, Hoseok, was only smiling at you being all jumpy and excited. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I can't believe Y/B/F's team is going to dance. I can't keep still! WHY CANT I KEEP STILL?!"you yelled at yourself, overly excited.

Hoseok chuckled and back hugged you, keeping you in place. "Hoseok...let me go.."you whined, trying to break free from his hold on you. Hoseok laughed and shook his head. "I don't want you to hurt yourself while jumping around here and there, Jagiya..."he said as he planted a soft kiss on your cheek.

You smiled while looking down at your feet, suddenly feeling shy. You have been with Hoseok for a year now, your life became brighter as you spent time with your ball of sunshine.

Hoseok frowned once he saw that you were looking down at your feet, not saying anything. "Honey, why so quiet now?"he chuckled as he placed his head on your shoulder. You shook your head while smiling cutely.

Hoseok cooed at your cuteness and turned you around to attach his lips with yours. You smiled into the kiss and moved your lips in sync. You felt butterflies in your tummy and Hoseok did too.

Hoseok sighed against your lips before pecking them and then parting away to look at your face. "Finally, I got my kiss. You really forget about everything when you're excited, eh? You forgot to give me attention.."Hoseok pouted.

You giggled at him and gave him a sweet peck on his lips. "I'm sorry"you said. Hoseok pursed his lips as he nodded at you. "It's okay munchkin, I love you"Hoseok said as he pecked your lips and moved to enter the bathroom.

"I love you too."

-

You jumped excitedly to your closet, your towel covering your wet naked body. What should I wear? What should I wear?! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!!!

Going through a mental dilemma, you looked through your sea of clothes, wanting to wear something comfortable and classy. You hummed as you looked around and then, a dark red crop top caught your eye.

You grinned as you brought it out from the drawer and looked at it carefully. The crop top was dark red in color, having small amount of glitters topped around it. It also had a little of black designs around it.

You nodded as you brought out your black jeans. You giggled happily and untied the knot of your towel, letting it fall on to the ground. Right at that moment, Hoseok barged into the room to check on you since it was time for you both to leave and here you were, taking time to get ready.

"Y/N baby, please get ready quickly—HOLY MAMA SWEET BABY!"Hoseok cut himself off in between, his eyes wide as he shamelessly eyed you from head to toe.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed your inner wear. "Hoseokie, we basically have 20 minutes. So let me get ready in peace"you retorted. Hoseok hummed in agreement, still standing on his spot. You eyed him weirdly as you grabbed the crop top from the bed.