The Prison - Final

Jin sighed and knocked on the wooden door. He jumped slightly when he heard a cold "come in" from the other side of the door.

Jin gulped and opened the door, revealing the owner of the room sitting on the bed. His eyes were dark. "Where the fuck were you?!!"the man yelled angrily.

Jin stood there, his head down, staring at the floor. "I'm sorry Taehyung. I went to meet Y/N and then came here. I was with her when you called me"Jin muttered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up from the bed. "You're not allowed to go near her. Stay the fuck away from her"Taehyung said coldly.

Jin nodded slightly. "Why did you call me here?"Jin asked. Taehyung's mood instantly lighted up. He started smiling brightly which confused Jin.

'He's so bipolar'Jin thought and rolled his eyes internally.

"Okay! So I called you here because I think I have won Y/N's-"

"heart"Jin finished for Taehyung.

Taehyung gasped while looking at Jin. "So....is it true? I have?!"Taehyung asked. Jin nodded. "You have. She told me when I had gone to visit her-"Jin was interrupted by himself when he saw Taehyung jumping around like a small child.

"OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY!!"Taehyung exclaimed. Jin sighed and shook his head.

'He's not all bad if he isn't that possessive about Y/N. If!'Jin thought.

"Okay so now sadly, I'll be discharged from the hospital today so I want to confess my feelings for Y/N by this time. So I want you to help me?"Taehyung said after doing his 'happy jump'.

Jin looked at Taehyung in disbelief. "Are you serious? You basically dug out all of her likes and dislikes, her whole life. And you're asking me to help you set up a confession date?"Jin said.

Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah I think so.."Taehyung said and shrugged. Suddenly, a gasp was heard in the room. Jin and Taehyung turned their heads into the direction and couldn't believe their eyes.

It was you. "Y-Y/N"Taehyung stuttered. He walked closer towards you while you backed away. This saddened Taehyung.

You ignored Taehyung and looked at Jin. "I can't believe this. I thought of you as my brother and you did this. Helping someone to get my feelings for him rather than him trying to.....on his own"you muttered out the last few words.

You left the room and Taehyung immediately ran after you. But he was stopped by Jin. "I'll go. You stay and wait here"Jin said and followed you.

You went to the roof top of the hospital and sat down on the cemented floor. You sighed as tears left your eyes. Even it was just Jin helping Taehyung to set up a 'date', you felt little.

Taehyung had found out everything about you and did those things to win your heart. He really didn't do much anyway to know you personally, but rather finding out everything about you as if you're a criminal.

You sighed and held your head in your hands. Soon, you felt a hand rubbing your back soothingly. You looked up and saw Jin.

You turned your head away and scooted a little away from him, maintaining a distance. He sighed heavily. "I get it"Jin mumbled.

"But he really loves you. I know it's not how you dreamt like. Know each other personally but he already found out about you before talking to you properly"Jin said and looked up at the sky.

The sky was filled with greyness indicating rainfall. "He faked Jung Hoseok's death so that he could win your heart Y/N"Jin said and you gasped.

Jin chuckled. "Remember when I came to ask you about Taehyung being in the hospital?"he asked looking at you. You were facing him also.