Midnight Picnic

You looked at him with tears in your eyes. Never once had you thought that this day would come.

"You want to break up? Why?"you asked softly. He scoffed rolling his eyes at you.

This made your heart sink more in pain that it already was. "I told you already. Mina is better for me than you. I just can't fucking believe I left her for you"he said casually.

You sniffled and smiled painfully. "You're saying she's better than me? Then you know what?! This fucking tears that are flowing shouldn't be flowing for a FUCKING BASTARD LIKE YOU!!!"you said and slapped him so hard that he fell down on the ground.

You wiped your tears quickly and exited the building and you went where you had only thought of at that moment.

💤💤💤

"Hey pale ass"you said as you entered the bar. The pale skinned guy smiled at you showing his gummy smile while walking towards you.

His brows furrowed when he saw your face stained with tears. "What's up grumpy ass? Who fucked you so hard that your face stained with tears?"He said.

You burst out in laughter and shook your head instantly. "No bitch can fuck me but yeah you can say that.."you muttered out the last few words.

"Grumpy a-"

"Y/N"

He grinned at you. "Grumpy ass is way better. But not better than MY beautiful ass"he said.

You gagged and he laughed at you. "Listen Yoonji"you said seriously. He huffed.

"It's Yoongi. Min Yoongi"he said. You nodded and sighed. "Okay cut the talking shits and craps and get me my usual drink"you said.

He shrugged and you narrowed your eyes at him. "It's been days since you've been here so I guess I'll have to remember"Yoongi said while putting two fingers under his chin and started thinking dramatically.

You rolled your eyes and glared at him. "Fine, I'll stop. I'm sure this is about your boyfriend"Yoongi said.

"Unfortunately yes"you said. He chuckled and made his way to prepare your drink.

3 Months later

"Okay that's enough Y/N"Yoongi said. You shook your head that was on the counter. "It's 1 am now and it's time to close the bar. So come on. I'll drop you home"Yoongi said with hopes.

You raised your head from the counter and looked at Yoongi in his eyes.

And smiled. A rather drunk smile. He exhaled his lungs out. "Fine grumpy ass. You're coming home with me"Yoongi said.

He lifted you up and put your body on top of his shoulder. He walked to his car and laid you on the back seat.

He started the car and drove off.

Next Morning

You woke up with a killing headache. You opened your eyes and adjusted them to the brightness of the sunlight that spread from the window.