The Kinky Officer

Hey guys! Before the story, I have 2 things to say, so...

First of all

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 2K READS. I really appreciate it and I hope you'll support me for my other stories

So once again, Thank you! Saranghaeyo!

And second

This is the final part of BTS 21+ one shots. Comment and vote

I hope you enjoy 🤪🤪

Now let's start with the story

The Kinky Officer

You were slammed onto the wall of an alleyway by him. You gasped as he entered you roughly and started to thrust in and out of you, without giving you time to adjust. You hugged his shoulders as he thrusted into you, going rougher as time passed.

"Jungkook...."you whined, your mouth open, forming an O as he smirked at your form. He bit your earlobe and groaned when you gripped onto his hair tightly when you moaned loudly.

Jungkook looked up to see your face. Eyes closed, pleasure written all over. He had his signature smirk as he hoisted you up a little, pushing you further into the wall.

You arched your back when he hit a certain spot, pleasure running and sparking throughout your body. You gripped onto his soft hair again. "There! Right there! Ah! Daddy..."you panted as he nodded, making sure to hit the spot.

He leaned in and kissed your already swollen lips which you replied to. He sucked your lips making you moan loudly. You became a moaning mess with the pleasure you were getting.

Jungkook broke the kiss and kissed his way down to your neck, marking it. He bit and sucked at the side of your neck, running his tongue over bruise he made. He was happy and satisfied as he continued making marks all over your neck.

You were simply moaning and clinging on to him. Soon, you felt your climax approaching, making you clench around him. He stopped marking your neck as he moaned and rolled his eyes.

"Shit! That's it"he groaned as he felt your cum around him.

You came.

He thrusted into you, more faster than ever, chasing his own high. He grunted as he lifted you again slightly. "Okay now....tell me baby. Where is your brothel?"he asked as he looked at your face, your eyes still closed.

You let out a small cry as you shook your head. "I can't—oh shit!"you hummed as you felt his warm cum. You let out a long breath of satisfaction as he rested his head in your neck. "Why not?"he asked as he bit onto the hickey he had created.

You yelped in his arms before grabbing his face, making direct eye contact with him. You kissed him as you fluttered your eyes closed but Jungkook became stubborn. He bit onto your lip harshly as he pushed his tongue into your mouth.

He sucked onto your tongue before letting you go. You slid down the wall onto the ground and looked up at him. He fixed his clothes and crouched down in front of you.

He ran his thumb along your bottom lip, wiping the blood that flowed.

Then, he sucked onto his thumb while smirking at you. You whined and pulled him closer. He shook his head. "Uh Uh Uh. Not until you tell me where your brothel is"he said. You sighed.