Midnight Picnic - Final

It was Saturday.
Yoongi and you had decided that you will meet at the Geumnyupokpo waterfalls. It was currently 9 am. Your phone buzzed indicating a text message.

Text Message
Yoongi: Hey sorry. I can't come by 3 pm. So I'll be able to knock off from work at my usual time 12 am 😭😭
Y/N: Jeez Yoongi it's okay
Yoongi: It's okay???
Y/N: Yeah or else...😏😏
Yoongi: Or else what?🤔
Y/N: Let's have the picnic at midnight after your shift ends!
Yoongi: Did you hit your head into the wall? Or are you drunk?
Y/N: Um...no I'm not drunk and I didn't hit my head in anything. Please please please let's go!!! It will be fun~!!
Yoongi: Fine
Y/N: Thanks Yoongi
Yoongi: 😴😴😴😴
End of Text Message

You sighed and started jumping around your house in excitement. 'Oh my god!!!! Should I also tell about my feelings to him? What if he doesn't love me back?? What if- No! We'll see what happens but....I'll confess my feelings for him today'

-

It was 9 pm in the bar. Yoongi just wanted to work his hours and finally hangout with you. As much as he didn't want to admit but he was really excited himself.

'Finally! I'll be able to hangout with her. God I'm so excited. She'll be looking so pret- wait she's always pretty idiot!!'Yoongi scolded himself mentally and closed his eyes.

"I Iove you Y/N"he mumbled. "Hey shortie hyung"a voice snapped Yoongi out of his thoughts. He seemed in peace when thinking about you but went on 'SUGA' mode when he heard the voices.

"Yah!! Jungkook I'm your fucking hyung. Show some respect bunny boy!!"Yoongi said while glaring at Jungkook. The others chuckled and Jungkook shrugged.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed. "What are you doing here?"Yoongi asked. Taehyung who couldn't wait any longer to meet his hyung, jumped on Yoongi hugging him tightly which caught Yoongi off guard for a second.

"T-t-the! F-uck!! Let go off me.."Yoongi said breathlessly. Taehyung chuckled and broke the 'hug' after some minutes. "Hyung we hardly see you these days~"Jimin said.

The others sat on the stools and faced Yoongi. "So we came to see you. Well to know if you are alive or dead"Jin said. Everyone in the group facepalmed themselves. "I'm alive dumbass"Yoongi said with a blank face clearly not interested in the conversation.

"Hyung hyung how's that girl?"Jhope asked. Yoongi's brows furrowed even though he had caught track of who Jhope was referring to. "Which girl?"Yoongi asked. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Y/N!"Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison. "Yeah that cute girl"Namjoon said who earned the coldest glare from Yoongi. "Woah hyung calm down. He just complimented her~"Jimin said in a teasing tone.

Yoongi huffed. "She's perfect and she's mine. If any of you motherfuckers are eyeing her then I SUGGEST..Back. Of"Yoongi said. The others nodded in agreement.

"Okay hyung"Namjoon said. "We won't mess with anything regarding Y/N"Jhope said. The rest of the boys hummed in agreement and Yoongi chuckled at them.

-

You entered the bar and scanned the room looking for Yoongi. Yoongi waved his hands as he had spotted you the minute you came inside. "Hey Y/N"Yoongi said.

"Yello pale ass"Y/N said while smiling. Y/N noticed six boys behind Yoongi who were looking at her with familiarness in their eyes. She bowed and greeted them.

"Hi! I'm Y/N"you said. The boys snapped from their gazes and bowed back. Yoongi sighed and smiled a fake one. "Okay bye guys. We have to go" Yoongi said and dragged you to the parking lot.