The Gynecologist - Final

Jin closed the door of Hyunjae's cabin and sighed while closing his eyes. He thought about what he said to you in the morning and then what Hyunjae just told.

'Actually...I love him'

He felt like crying. He knew that Hyunjae would be having difficulty in accepting her feelings for Taehyung once she'll learn that Jin was helping him. He didn't know what to do.

'Let's see what happens' he thought. He sighed for the umpteenth time and headed towards where he was supposed to go. In short, to Taehyung's room.

💜💜💜

Jin entered Taehyung's room and, well, Taehyung was furious of Jin being late. Jin just answered Taehyung's questions absentmindedly. He only came to meet Taehyung to know the reason of being called.

Somehow, during the call Jin and Taehyung had, Taehyung's voice sounded desperate for Jin's help. Jin sighed. After the truth of Hyunjae also being in love with Taehyung was blurted out by him and the blue haired man celebrating his win, finally, the reason was being said.

"Okay so now sadly, I'll be discharged from the hospital today so I want to confess my feelings for Hyunjae by this time. So I want you to help me"Taehyung said. Jin looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

Frustrated, Jin let out Taehyung's secret of him finding about Hyunjae. Taehyung simply chuckled and shrugged. Suddenly, a gasp was heard and the two male found Hyunjae looking at them, in shock and betrayal.

Ignoring Taehyung and his protests, Hyunjae looked at Jin. "I cant believe this. I thought of you as my brother and you did this. Helping someone to get my feelings for him rather than him trying to......on his own"Hyunjae muttered out and left.

Stopping Taehyung, Jin followed Hyunjae out of the door towards the hospital rooftop.

💜💜💜

You smiled as you walked through the hallways of the hospital, towards the cabin of Jin's.

'Okay...she said go straight and then left oh!..found it'you chuckled internally and faced the door of Jin's cabin. 'Dr Kim Seokjin' it read.

You hummed to yourself and knocked on the door. You heard a tired 'come in' and you furrowed your brows. You opened the door and was welcomed by a rather tired Jin, not the happy and relaxed Jin you saw in the morning before he left your house.

"Oh hey Y/N"Jin waved while looking at you enter his cabin. You sighed and smiled at him, a smile that didn't reach your eyes. And he saw that. He frowned. He nodded his head at you questioningly.

You shrugged. Then, the room fell in silence for a few minutes. "You're still troubled?"you said, breaking the ice. Jin secretly smiled and looked at you who was already giving him a stern look.

Jin had jumped slightly and you had noticed. But you didn't laugh...you kept yourself together. Jin chuckled a little and shook his head slowly. "No.."he whispered out.

Your brows furrowed. He chuckled again as he was in awe of how your face was even cuter when you would start focusing on something deeply. As in this moment, his situation.