The Prison

You sighed deeply while looking at the hospital infront of you.

"Can we go in? You've been fucking staring at the building like about 5 minutes! Come on you'll see the 'prison' everyday"the wide shouldered boy said and grabbed your hand, dragging you inside the hospital.

"Prison?"you asked questioningly. The boy simply didn't say anything but dragged you to the office.

"Jin"you whined. He stopped infront of a door. It read your surname in bold on a nameplate 'Dr Y/L/N'.

You looked at the nameplate and smiled to yourself. Jin opened the door and dragged you inside as well.

You yanked your hand away from Jin's and ran to the desk that was yours and sat like a child excitedly.

Jin chuckled at your behavior and shook his head. He sat down on a chair opposite from you and smiled at you.

"Well Dr Y/N this is your office. And so now to your question..."Jin trailed off. You were so engrossed with your surroundings that you had forgotten about the question you made that had intrigued your interest.

"Oh yeah so tell me. What do you mean by 'prison'?"you asked while air quoting prison. Jin laughed and cleared his throat.

"Well it's mostly for the patients, they think it's a prison for them, this hospital. You know, since they are in a white room with a bed and basically do nothing"Jin said and shrugged.

"And with doctors looking at your conditions regularly"Jin continued. You nodded. "Well that's what a psychiatrist does Jin..."you said with a small smile.

Jin waved his hands infront of you and said "some patients can be violent. Be careful Y/N"Jin said in a worried tone.

You raised your eyebrows at him. "Well thank you but I know how sometimes the situation gets. And besides, it's my dream job after all"you said and stood up from the chair walking around the room.

"Thank you Jin. For helping me get this job. I'm like just an outsider to you but...thank you for everything"you said with true emotions.

Your back was facing Jin while you stared off in space. Jin smiled and got up from the chair. He walked towards you and pulled you in for a warm hug.

"Even though you're my neighbor, you're my sister and my junior. So obviously I'd help you"he said and chuckled.

You smiled at the man before you. "Yes. You're my world wide handsome brother"you said. He broke the hug with a wide grin.

"Of course I am!"

-

"WHAT?!!!"a voice shouted at his two employees. The employees stood there in fear.

"I THOUGHT I HAD CANCELLED ALL DEALINGS WITH THAT MOTHERFUCKER SO WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THAT MEETING"he yelled again.

The employees gulped. "S-sir, your father had already signed a contract with the Jungs. That's why Mr Taehyung whether y-y-you like it or not. You have to continue the contract"one of the employees voiced out, his voice unstable.

Taehyung glared at his employee, giving him a hard stare. "It's Mr Kim for you and I don't give two shits to that company. Bloody lunatics. Also, that fucking company is a beside a mental hospital!!"Taehyung raised his voice again.