The Prison - Part two

Taehyung smiled when he looked at the photos of you. He had got most of your information from Mr Yoon as he had asked.

"Now....I'm only interested in who is this motherfucking wide shouldered boy beside my baby"he whispered to himself and got up from his chair.

He walked out of his cabin directly going towards Jin's hospital where he was working.

-

Jin sat in his chair in fear. Fear evident on his face and he shivered from fear whenever Taehyung looked at him with cold eyes.

"W-why do y-you want to know about her?"Jin asked in a quiet voice. Taehyung laughed and sat on the table that was infront of Seokjin.

"None of your business asshole. Just tell me whatever I've asked you"Taehyung said and nodded his head at Jin.

Jin gulped and closed his eyes briefly for a moment.
"She's my.....she was my junior at medical school"Jin said.

Taehyung looked at him with raised brows. "You're still in that medical school. Why?"Taehyung asked.

He sighed when Jin kept his mouth shut by pursing his lips. Taehyung banged his hand on the table and glared at Jin.

"Answer my fucking questions!!"Taehyung said angrily, pointing his index finger at Jin. Jin had jumped on his seat when Taehyung had banged his hand on the table which made Taehyung smirk.

"Uh-uh......I've still some units left. Y/N finished earlier"Jin said and sighed slowly. Taehyung smiled and nodded.

He put his palms flat on the table and leaned onto them. "So my baby finished earlier..."Taehyung muttered to himself.

"Your baby...?"Jin asked with raised eyebrows. Taehyung smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Yes! You're talking to her future boyfriend, fiancé and husband"Taehyung said and giggled.

Jin looked at Taehyung in disbelief. "Please sir please please tell me you're joking"Jin said in his disbelief tone. Taehyung stopped giggling and gave Jin an uninterested look.

"Well you tell me you son of a fool! Do I look like I'm joking to you?"Taehyung asked nonchalantly. Jin thought for a moment and shook his head slowly.

"No sir.."Jin muttered. Taehyung snorted. "I'll let you call me Taehyung if you help me get together with Y/N. So will you?"Taehyung asked while bringing his hand forward.

Jin looked at it and shook his head again. "No sir. If you really want her then you've-"Jin stopped when Taehyung had started choking him by grabbing his neck.

"O-Okay sir"Jin stuttered, still being choked by Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at Jin and let him go.

Jin breathed in and out rapidly, catching his breath. "So deal?"Taehyung said while being his hand forward again. Jin sighed and closed his eyes.

'I'm so sorry Y/N. I know you'll be hurt in this somewhere. I'm so so fucking sorry Y/N...'Jin thought and sighed again.

He opened his eyes to see Taehyung's hand still out infront of him. Jin shook Taehyung's hand while saying "Deal"

-

You were sitting in your cabin going through a few files when your door burst open. "Dr Y-Y/N"a nurse said while panting.

You got up from your chair and walked towards the nurse. "What's wrong? Why are you so hyped up?"you asked chuckling a bit.

The nurse looked at you with serious eyes. You immediately dropped your playful mode and went into serious mode.