Spa

Björn was due to be in London for a meeting and Agnetha had actually for once agreed she'd go along. The plan was set until she woke up that morning and decided she could no longer finish packing their suitcase. There would be no use to pack either his or her items because neither of them would travel. Björn was finished with a call when he heard Agnetha go into his office and explain to him her reasoning.

"We can't go. I don't think you should go. Björn, I genuinely think it's an awful idea. Look!" She presented to him the iPad that had just pinged two minutes prior with the news of the Coronavirus spreading. The statistics were growing at a frightening pace and she knew it was now too dangerous.

"Anna, it isn't big of a deal. Of course they have to give off warnings."

"Did you not read?! Avoid tight, crowded spaces with low airways. Definition: don't board flights."

"But I have to be at the meeting. There's interviews to make. You can stay. I won't force you to come with me. I agree it's better to take caution. You don't have to be there, but I do."

"No. No, you don't Björn. Whatever happened to Skype meetings?" He drew in a big breath as he put paper work into his briefcase and thought. "If you go, I'm going to be worried and my mind would never settle. Haven't you read that it's fatal for people at an elder age? I don't care how healthy you look or how healthy you are. I'm not letting you go," she scowled to him. He didn't say anything but instead went to pass by her. She moved in front of him just before he could. In return she felt her entire body spin as he pulled her by her mid back. It frightened her for a moment but in turn he gave his response.

"You don't know how sexy it is when you grow protective," he said and surprised her when he chuckled. "Nothing is going to happen to me." He moved away but she tugged his arm back.

"Björn, I wasn't kidding."

"Neither am I. Baby, ease down a bit. I'll cancel it. Let me call and get it worked out." He kissed her head and finally felt her allow him to step away. He didn't want to, but he no longer had the excitement in him since the news broke out.

It was 4 PM by the time Björn had finished the call over Skype and then another call after with his daughter regarding Slottsholmen. The sound of little Hedvig over the phone remained in his ear, keeping him smiling as he walked back into the living room. He took a seat beside Agnetha, noticing her before the TV, not watching but instead picking at her nails. She felt him staring briefly and turned her attention to him, casually tilting her head back to rest on the couch as she watched him, an expression subtle and lost in thought.

"How are they?"

"Fine," he said. "You should listen to Hedvig. She's nearly talking!" Agnetha smiled.

"She's growing fast, isn't she?" She brought her attention to her hands again, and Björn read her face.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing," she breathed in. "I'm bored. Being bored makes me anxious. There's nothing happening, but I know everything is happening. There's so much time passing and I'm sitting on the couch doing nothing because I cannot think of what else to do. I feel like I haven't left the house in decades." Well, fans would certainly agree.

"Fans would agree," Björn said. See? Even Björn believes it and with that, Agnetha frowned.

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just I never find the chance to! I miss being thrilled, Björn. Nothing thrills me."

"Anna, baby, stop stressing. It's fine, every once in a while we lose our interest in things, we get bored."

"I'm bored of being bored."