"All right, I'll go." Barry got up but immediately bumped into Caitlin. "Oh!"

"Sorry." Barry just continued on walking as if he could see.

"Bro." Cisco spoke up. "Barry- You can't fucking see!" Chloe exclaimed. He turned to them, knocking into the door frame, "What? Ooh!"

"Okay! You can't do anything until your sight returns." Jay told Barry, helping him walk, "No, no, no, no, come on, here's the little rail here." He set Barry's hand on the rail, patting his shoulder, "I'll do it."

"I'll go with you!" With that Caitlin walked after Jay, Chloe giving a confused look as she saw Iris storm into the cortex.

"Hey, Barry!" She called, making the man turn in what he thought was her direction, "Hey."

"I came as soon as I heard--" She then stopped, looking to Harry, him standing confused with his hands on his hips, "You look just like him." She breathed.

"I'm guessing my counterpart did something to offend her as well?" Harry asked the team.

"Her fiancée died because of him." Cisco told the man.

"Oh." Harry let out. Harry walked away after Iris stared at him for a few more long seconds.

"Iris, I know it's weird seeing him." Barry told the woman.

"Yeah, it's just a lot to process lately." Iris got cut off by Chloe, "Tell me about it-" Iris just went on as Chloe plopped down into her desk chair not paying attention to the conversation in front of her as she fiddled with her necklace; she seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

Chloe sighed, lost in thought, wondering how Leonard was doing. She hated the fact that he was in prison, she hated even more that it was her brother who put him there. And Barry didn't even seem to care that he'd thrown the love of her life into Iron Heights - it wasn't like he knew about her nightmares but still - He could've at least told her what he was doing and let her say a proper goodbye.

She snapped out of her thoughts to hear a, "Cisco, hey!" It was Barry, Chloe furrowed her brows, looking from the man to Cisco, letting out a small laugh. He was nowhere near Cisco.

"To your left. Other left." Iris grinned.

"Cisco!" Barry just kept walking back and forth making the redhead laugh. He finally found Cisco and the two cane up with a plan for Barry to go on his date.

Chloe chuckled, "Have fun with that." She pointed to the screen that showed Barry's point of view from the sunglasses Cisco made.

"Where are you going?" Cisco questioned the woman.

"Dont know. I'm just gonna go for a drive. Clear my head." With Cisco's nod, Chloe set off on a mission to just feel at peace for a few hours.

CHLOE GOT A call from Cisco a couple hours later, Jay and Caitlin had taken a hit curtesy of Light and a man who worked at CCPD was dead. Walking into the cortex, she saw her team already all there, "You guys okay?" She questioned the two.

"Yeah, were okay, Chlo." Caitlin smiled at the redhead, as Jay went back to talking to Barry, "Doctor Lights never killed before. I thought maybe we could reason with her."