The Coronavirus

I'm not here to try and scare you guys with this little safety info chapter. I'm only here to inform you all of what you can do to help prevent the spread of this disease and other things like colds.

However, to anybody who has done this, showing signs of xenophobia (which is happening in my own hometown) is NOT OKAY AT ALL so please STOP. Not every person who is of orient decent or from another country is infected with this virus. (A lot of people from South Korea or Japan even, tend to visit my hometown. Lately, I've been seeing and hearing stories of people distancing themselves from people from those countries. Please note that this was back when the Coronavirus hadn't yet been ruled a pandemic).

Note: Xenophobia is the dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries. (This, even before the coronavirus, has NEVER been okay).

To keep up-to-date check with the CDC and other VERIFIED health sites for better information.

Anyway, here are 15 ways that you can help prevent the spread of diseases, colds, flus, and the Coronavirus.

1. WASH YOUR HANDS! THIS IS SO IMPORTANT! Do you know how many germs linger on your hands? Especially after you've used the damn bathroom? DON'T SKIP THIS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SAVE TIME TO EAT OR WHATEVER! WASH THOSE HANDS YOU NASTY! YOU COULD SAVE A LIFE!

2. Shower & wash your face 2x a day (This is to help rid yourself of any bacteria or sweat you've picked up during the day without you knowing it).

3. Eat healthier foods (lots of healthy foods have vitamins necessary for the human body and can boost your immune system)

4. Eat or drink Vitamin C (vitamin c is a factor in helping to keep your immune system strong. There are also Vitamin C tablets.)

5. Drink lots of water! (Especially if you live in places like a desert or somewhere else that's hot).

6. Wear gloves when handling items multiple people touch (I work in a library so this is massively important right now!)

7. Wear a face mask when out in public and gloves as well if you really feel the need to.

8. Wipe clean any surface or object. This includes credit/debit cards, drivers licenses, medical cards, etc. (This will help insure that the amount of bacteria is less than before. I'm actually going to be doing this one at home shortly because I have 2 items coming in from a different country. So I'm gonna try and be as safe as possible.)

9. Carry wet wipes with you and wipe your hands whenever possible (if you don't have any gloves this is a good option).

10. Keep away from people who have a cold or flu. (This one is just common sense).

11. STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK OR THINK YOU'RE SICK! DO NOT GO OUT IF YOU ARE SICK UNLESS IT'S FOR A DOCTOR'S VISIT! IF YOU'RE PARENTS OR BOSS TRY TO FORCE YOU TO WORK OR GO TO SCHOOL SAY NO!

11.a. At the doctors office try to keep a distance from others who are sick and keep to yourself

12. Hand sanitizer is a must for after washing your hands. If you think that stuff works really well without washing your hands first, try again. Hand sanitizer is THE MOST EFFECTIVE AFTER HAND WASHING.

13. Try to maintain a distance of 6½" away from people who have sneezed or coughed. The bacteria can fly and land in places where you are most susceptible to getting sick. (Nose, mouth, etc.)

14. DO NOT TRAVEL ACROSS THE COUNTRY OR OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY. KEEP TRAVEL TO A MINIMUM TO MINIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE TO ILLNESS (I have to do this last one big time. My bro is an idiot who wants to keep our travel plans to Anaheim for amusement parks. I'm gonna tell him no.)

15. FOLLOW STEPS 1-14! DON'T SKIP THESE! YOU COULD BE SAVING YOUR LIFE OR SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE (in terms of the Coronavirus)! SO PLEASE BE SAFE AND EXERCISE CAUTION!

I'll be publishing the Break-ups soon! 😄 I'm no longer blocked!

Update: Please stay safe everyone. And if you or a loved are currently fighting the Coronavirus, stay strong. You can beat this. 😄😄😄😄 Stay strong guys! 👊👌