Orochimaru: Catch-up!

I'm adding Orochi to our list of characters!

たのしī, みん!(Enjoy, everyone!)

Fair warning Orochimaru is gonna start out a little bit... demented.... ><

Also, what's below is going to end up being Stockholm Syndrome. Though it will be brief. The plotline will change a little as the parts are more fleshed out.

"Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse." 

Also, should I edit my chapters and make them all gender neutral?

Orochimaru will NOT have a Boyfriend chapter or Break-Up chapters.

~ Gigi-chan

Madara will be added TBD
Sasuke will be added TBD

Your Personality & Backstory:

You're the daughter of a prominent lord. (Not the lord of a land. Just a lord of a village in Sunagakure). You have one older sister and a younger brother. At the age of 5 you started training to become a shinobi.

You have a secret that only your family knows. You're part cat and have a tail and ears. Trying to cover the ears is hard as hell.

You've got great reflexes and are a natural born shinobi.

Like every kitty though (sorry for the pun!), you're quite stubborn and very playful. Especially with your food. 😌😏

An example of what you look like 👇(Mostly for the ears hehe!)

(Again, it's mainly for the ears hehe!)

How You Meet Orochimaru: (WARNING! Language ahead!)

You laid, tied to a freezing steel table. A light almost as bright as the sun shone down on you. It made it impossible to see around the room you were in. How in the hell did I end up here? Oh yeah, I remember now... it was my bitch of a fucking father and mother who sent me here! ALL BECAUSE OF A FUCKING BLACKMAILER!!! SOME FUCKING FATHER YOU ARE!!! BASTARD!!! FUCKERS!!! PIECES OF SHIT!!! JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET OUT OF HERE!!! You let out a sigh of frustration. "Those motherfuckers..." you hissed.

"Now, now, is that anyway for you to talk my new pet?" A musical, hissing voice suddenly filled the room and penetrated your sensitive ears.

You tried to twist your head in the direction but were stopped by the leather brown straps that held you down. "Who are you?" You hissed at the stranger. You were so on edge that it felt as though your skeleton would pop out of you at any second.