1.3k?! 😯😄😊❤❤❤

What's up, everybody?! It's your author, Gigi-chan, here! I just have a quick announcement to make. Then it'll be a normal chapter. On Saturday lol! (Yep, you read that right. I said Saturday.)

So, we have hit 1.3k on this story!

I just wanted to give you all a huge thank you for all of your reads, votes, and comments! And as a thank you for reaching 1.3k... I have a surprise for everyone this weekend!

If you follow me then you already know what the surprise will be. And if you don't, have no fear, your author is here to tell you!

So, to celebrate hitting 1.3k I will be posting not 1...

... Not 2...

... Not 3...

... BUT 4 CHAPTERS!

PLUS A SURPRISE CHAPTER!

(Pein: Wouldn't that make it 5 chapters then?
Me: Yes, it would! Now shhhh! 🤫 I'm trying to be entertaining and dramatic for my readers.
Deidara: You already failed at that, un.
Me: *hangs head sadly* I know...
Tobi/Obito: *pats her back* There, there, Author-chan.)

THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S A POSTING SPREE! WOOOHOOO!!!

The chapters will include 2 One-Shots (they're important to the story) and 2 scenarios! (If you've read the "Upcoming Chapters" chapter, you already know what the one-shots are lol!) I'll be posting chapters from Saturday-Monday. The surprise chapter will be posted on Sunday, so keep your eyes glued to those notifications! (Wait... wouldn't that make everyone go blind if they glued their eyes to their phones/computers for a whole day? 😨 Uh... Haha! Please don't actually glue your eyes to your screens... That'd be bad...)

Also, if you're interested in the Akatsuki as parents, please go check out Akihito_Uzumaki! They have an Akatsuki Parenting Scenarios book that is quite unique. (I'm 99.9% sure that nobody's done the idea that she has for her book.) She's a talented writer. So please, check out their book, leave a vote, a comment, follow her, and everything else!

And if you're interested in some of Tobi's adventures, check out Tobi's Adventures by GoodBoyTobi! It's really cute and funny!

I'll see everyone in the next 4-

(Kisame: SHE MEANS 5 READER-CHANS!)

-Chapters this weekend!

Until then, I hope you all have a bright and sparkling day!

Tanoshī, minna! Enjoy, everyone!

~ Gigi-chan xxxx

P.S. Why do I always feel like I'm making a YouTube video when I do chapters like this? Am I the only one who thinks this? 😂😂😂😂😂

P.P.S. Orochimaru will be added to the story after the "They Find Out You're a Criminal" chapter 😊