Break-Ups Pt. 2

This is gonna be slightly gruesome for some of your ex's... Also, I'm sorry if some of the previous scenarios didn't make any sense!

And some of these are gonna be long as hell. But, considering how long I've made you all wait, I'd say it's worth it. 😄

There's also going to be a small announcement at the end of this chapter! Please don't skip over it!

Tanoshī, min'na!

~ Gigi-chan

P.S. I'm writing this all on my phone now. I apologize for any changes that may happen to the format of the book! (My WiFi is shit 😒)

Also, (F/n) means "Fake Name".

And I changed (R/n), which means "Random name" to "Bob"... ^_^ I don't know why but I felt like it.

I apologize to all of the actually decent guys named "Bob" out there. I don't hate you or your name, I swear on my life.

Pein: (This will have some torture. Read at your own risk).

A quick jab landed on the punching bag. The force of the blow sent it flying back a couple of feet.

It was pointless to say that you were angry. Fuck, you were pissed.

With a roar of pure anger, you threw another punch at the bag as it swung back to meet you. This time, the bag snapped off its chain and, like a bird, it soared across the practice room; almost hitting Konan in the process.

"Holy shit!" She squeaked. Her amber eyes widened when she looked at you. "Uhm... (Y/n)?"

"What?" You hissed.

"Is everything ok?" Her gentle yet terrified voice softened you a little. With a sigh, you told her,

"No, it's not."

Her eyes became warm with concern. "Is it Pein?"

You shook your head. "Yes and... no." You confessed.

"What do you mean?"

"It isn't just Pein," you found yourself slowly letting it all out. "I mean, yeah, I was pissed that he wouldn't send me on any missions but... That... I..."

Konan made her way to you and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Take a deep breath." You did as she told you. "Now, let it out and tell me what's bugging you."

"It's Bob. He took credit for what I did during the mission we went on a few weeks ago."

Her eyes narrowed in confusion. "Wait, what mission?"

Sighing slightly, you explained, "About a month or so ago, after Bob came back, Pein apologized and sent me on a mission with Bob. We were supposed to gather intelligence on Orochimaru's true intentions. We had been following that snake for about a week when we were suddenly ambushed. Bob and I got knocked unconscious and tied to a couple of trees. Luckily, I managed to free us and re-track Orochimaru. It turns out that he's been hiding quite a lot from us. When Orochimaru discovered us, he attacked with one of his strange experiments. Bob quickly took care of it and we followed Orochimaru. That serpent led us to a dead-end and slipped away from us again. Bob wanted to go back to Pein and report what happened. However, I had a feeling that we should look around. So we did. We spent two days searching through his hideout until we finally found a hidden room filled with documents. All of them were about forbidden jutsu and plots to destroy the Hidden Leaf. I told Bob to help me grab everything we saw and turn it into Pein. We did but when we got back... Bob claimed that he had done all the work. That it was his idea to strip Orochimaru's secret room of intel and report it. That he managed to re-track Orochimaru after we'd lost him." You clenched your fists at the thought of Bob. You desperately wanted to hit something again. You wanted to hit Bob. But the punching bag was broken and Bob hadn't been seen for a couple of weeks.