They Realize Their Feelings

"But you've slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart." - 'Poison Study' a novel by Maria V. Snyder

Their p.o.v.! These are going to be short and to the point! Some of these are scenarios and others aren't.
Also, I'm explaining some of what happened 20 yrs ago w/ Kisame in this chapter.
One last thing guys! We hit exactly 800 reads! Eeek! Can you guys believe it?! I still can't!
~ Gigi-chan

Pein:

I was sitting inside my office doing paperwork. 'Typical,' I sneered.

"Pein-Sama, there you are! I've been looking all over the base for you!" Shouted a very familiar voice. I smiled softly while I continued to do paperwork.

"You should've known I'd be here, (y/n)," I let out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... Anyway, I just came by to report that the other members of the Akatsuki have all returned from their assigned missions. Kisame has a few burns, Hidan got his head cut off by Kakuzu again, and Zetsu has some important intel for everyone." She says very quickly.

"Thank you, (Y/n). Is that all?" I glance up at her. A frown is on her gorgeous face. Worry began to fill me. "What's wrong, (Y/n)?"

"Pein-Sama, when will I be going on missions?" It was my turn to frown this time.

"When I say you're ready," I tell her coldly. 

Her (e/c) eyes glare at me. "But I am ready!"

"No, you are not." I narrow my eyes at her. 'No way in hell am I letting her go on a mission! Not even with Konan! I'd rather she stayed here and be safe.'  I thought.

"You let Konan go on missions! And she's the only other girl here! Why is she so special that she gets to go on missions and not me?"

"I've known Konan for a long time. It's different."

"How? How is it different?" She pressed.

"It just is, (Y/n)," I tell her avoiding the truth.

"That's not an answer, Pein-Sama." I started to get annoyed with (Y/n)'s endless arguing.

"And you won't get one."

"But I-" 

"ENOUGH (Y/N)! YOU WILL NOT BE GOING ON MISSIONS UNTIL I'VE DECIDED THAT YOU'RE READY! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" I bellowed. Her beautiful eyes widened in fear. They then narrowed as she nodded.

"Crystal," she says before storming out of my office.

Once she's out of sight, I feel bad immediately. I hang my head in shame.

"Dammit," I mumble. "Why is it so hard to admit that I want to keep her safe because I love her?" My head snaps up. "W-wait... I...I love her?" My eyes widen at the sudden realization. "I love (y/n)..."

Konan:

I was sitting on one of the swings in the playground when (Y/n) walked out of the orphanage. Her (h/c) hair shined under the hot sun. Her (e/c) eyes looked stunning under the natural lighting. Her lips were a soft, natural color and her skin glowed with an unknown radiance.

'She's absolutely gorgeous... I wish I could kiss her...' I thought as I watched her play games with the children. 'Wait... What am I saying? There's no way she'd let me do that! Plus, I don't think she likes me like that...' A sigh escapes me as I start to sway back and forth. 'I wish I could tell her how I felt. Maybe she'd feel the same way if I explain things to her?' I let out a sigh. 'Yeah, right... (Y/n) would probably laugh at me...'