The game😉 pt 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

We all sit down on the couch. Nick is on my right and Addison is on my left.

O-okay so it's my turn so nick

O-truth or dare?

N-dare

Y/n- ooo hard man

N-shut up

Y/n-make me

Nick look at me then started to tickle my belly.

Y/n-omg nick... stop niiiick

I said dragging out the 'i'. He finally stopped and Addison was laughing and tony and ondreaz was just looking at us.

O-you too lovebirds done yet ?

T-yea we gotta play the game.

Tony said through gritted teeth. I just shrugged it off  while blushing at what Ondreaz said.

Ad-Aww I think that was cute.

Addison cooed, I could feel my face getting red I buried my head into nicks neck.

Damn he smells good.

O-okay so nick I dare you too kiss Addison or y/n

Ad-I wonder who he's gonna pick

Addison says sarcastically then gives me a nudge and I can feel my face get red once again.

N-ugh okayyy em...

Nick turned to face me and I'm not gonna lie I got a little nerves. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine's moving his hand to my cheek as I put a hand on his chest. He then pulled away a few seconds later and I let out a breath.

A-Aww stopppp I ship so much.

Addison said squealing as she poked my cheek making me laugh and hide my face in my hands.

O-how was that y/n?

Ondreaz asked me teasingly.

Y/n-it was good.

I whisper rubbing my thigh as Nick side hugged me.

T-okay nick your go.

Not gonna lie tony seemed pissed that we kissed but oh well right?...

N-okay Addison truth or dare?

Ad-truth!

N-okay how many people have you slept with?

Ad-umm... 8 people.
Y/n- hey I've slept with 8 people too.

I gasp at her and she turns to me eyebrow raised.

Ad-no wait really? I thought I was a hoe or something.
Y/n-ob no hun your not a hoe.

I reply to her and rub her shoulder as Nick moves his arm to be around my waist.

Ad-okay anyways y/n truth or dare?

Y/n-dare.

(E- everyone)
E-ooooo

Y/n-shut up

I snap at them then laugh a little as Ondreaz sticks his tongue out at me.

Ad-oh I dare you too go up into Ryland room and jump on him and just lay on him for like 5 minutes.

Y/n-okay then?

Ad-lets go.

(Thoughts In italic)
As I got up Tony and nick both looked pissed I mean yea I thought nick liked me but not like that much for him to get pissed at me doing a dare but Tony I dont know why he looks pissed.

Ad-here we are y/n

Ondreaz was filming me I opened the door and ran in at jumped onto Ryland

R-ughh who the fuck is it?

Y/n-it's meeee

R-y/n?

Y/n-yup

R-oh okay what you doing?

Y/n-laying on you

R-it's 2:30am y/n

Y/n-I know

I reply running a hand through his hair.

R-okay am just gonna go back to sleep cause I need my sleep.

Y/n- okay then night

I got up and we all went out back into nick,tony and ondreaz room and we decided to play two truth and 1 lie then at about 3:15am we went to sleep. I slept with nick and we cuddled and I still had his hoodie.

THE NEXT MORNING

-10:30am-

I woke up and nick was getting dressed and wow...

N-oh good morning  y/n!

Y/n-ughhhh I'm so tired

I groan rubbing a hand over my face.

N-I'll leave you to get ready.

Y/n-by the way nick am gonna keep your hoodie.

N-that's fine by me.

I laughed then went into the bathroom and had a shower and did my make up (it was really natural btw) and did my hair but I just straightened my hair and I got dressed into this:

I went down the stairs and had a banana for breakfast.

I know it's not nothing exiting but it's just easy to eat.

K-hey where did you go last night?

Y/n-I slept in nick,ondreaz and Tony's room why?

A-we were just wondering

Av- y/n when do you leave?

Y/n-1:30

Ad-noo I don't want you to go babe

Addison groaned stomping her foot like a child. I giggled at her actions.

Y/n-I just feel like I need my own space right now but you never know maybe in a month or that I can come stay with you guys again and I promise I'll always visit you guys.

O-group hug!!!

Ondreaz shouted, we then all had one huge group hug. Then after that we all just made tiktoks, made a few YouTube videos and stuff like that.

A/n:hello guys thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed💕x