Chapter 49

TWO WEEKS.

It only took two weeks for Tristan and Maricar to plan their wedding. It didn't feel rushed, though. It just felt so right.

It was a beautiful Friday morning when they arrived at the beach resort with their family and a few friends.

Tristan's parents flew all the way from Switzerland just to witness their wedding day tomorrow, "Finally, after everything you've gone through... You still find yourselves back in each other's arms,"

It was a good day of laughter and tears.

"Alright, our bride should rest now. See you all tomorrow!" The wedding coordinator pulled her away to Tristan, "You should rest, too. You don't want your bride to wait for you down the aisle, right?"

Tristan was about to kiss her but his groom's men just pulled him away, too. Saving themselves for tomorrow.

Her coordinator just left the room after telling her the schedule for tomorrow. She's now on her bed, waiting for sleep to come around when someone knocked on her door.

"Mommy?" It was Huffle, "Can we sleep here beside you?" Her brothers appeared as well.

She smiled and opened her arms widely, "Of course! I would love that," The four raced to their places. Putting her in the middle.

On her right, it's Raven, Huffle and on her left, it's Slyther and Gryffin.

"Mommy, are you happy?" Huffle suddenly asked.

"So much," She said as she tried to pull them all closer. They barely fit inside her arms now. "Why did you ask?

"Because we want you to be happy, My, " Gryffin said, "Like how you want us to be happy, "

She looked at them one by one and smiled, "Of course, I'm happy. As long as I have the four of you, I can't wish for more. Tristan is just a bonus,"

"We won't leave you, Mommy" Raven promised, "We want you to know that whatever happens, even when we got a family for ourselves, we won't neglect you and... Papa,"

She was surprised when Raven called Tristan that way.

"We have decided to call him Papa, too, Mommy" Slyther explained, "We want him to feel that we welcome him with open arms, "

Maricar was speechless. Her heart fluttered with joy. She didn't know that she could reach this kind of happiness.

Maricar hugged her children so tight, how could she ever forget that God loved her when her children are the living proof that the Lord's love for her didn't change?

"Mommy, don't cry," Huffle wiped the tears from her eyes, "We love you, Mommy..."

"These are just happy tears, Puffie. Mommy is so happy because God has given you to be my children. I want you to know, too, that even when you have a family of your own, I'm still your mother and I will always be here for all of you,"

"Okay, cut! That's enough..." The boys chuckled, "Group hug!" and end up into a pillow fight.

This is the best night she would have as a single woman and she would never trade this for anything because to be with her children is everything for her.

----

There was a saying, no matter how cliché it was, if two people are meant to be together, they will always find their way back in each other's arm.

She believed that now.

After all they've been through, they're now here.

Finally getting married.