unrequited love - twilight | available

TITLE | Unrequited Love*FACE CLAIM | Park Shin HyeOC NAME | Luo Zhi, nicknamed Luoluo*as custom in many countries, the last name is firstLOVE INTEREST | Emmett CullenMOVIE(S) | TwilightSUMMARY |

FACE CLAIM | Park Shin Hye
OC NAME | Luo Zhi, nicknamed Luoluo
*as custom in many countries, the last name is first
LOVE INTEREST | Emmett Cullen
MOVIE(S) | Twilight
SUMMARY |

❝How do I write you a love letter of words are not to describe you?❞

Zhi Luo always carried a small notebook with her wherever she went, a pen tucked behind her ear and the scent of ink right at her fingertips. The notebook was the most beautiful thing to her, a keeper of secrets and love letter that she never once thought about letting the public know.
The source of all those words: Emmett Cullen. The adopted son of Doctor Carlisle Cullen, the co-worker of her mother; the boy who had a wild and boisterous laugh that would shake the house, make her feel like those romance novels she had read.
So, she wrote it all down.

MORE |

• Zhi—that's her first name, pronounced like Shee or Cheh—Luo was the daughter of Biyu Luo, a nurse at the hospital in Forks, Washington. Her father was unknown, a one night stand her mother lost contact with after she moved to the US from Beijing.
• Biyu and her daughter moved to Forks when Zhi was six, still dazed from all the cultural difference her mother taught her at home and from what the school taught her in California.
• Zhi Luo is an avid reader, a lover of books and journals and anything that has to do with stationary. The desk in her bedroom is covered with pens and books, several candles, a vase with dry baby's breath flowers, several journals that all have distinction things within them, and a jar full of M'n'M's of all kinds.
• She has a specific journal, thin with a simple picture on the front that she bought on a trip to Port Angeles with her mother. In that journal, she wrote everything about a boy who she became infatuated with—Emmett Cullen. Everything about him is on that journal, from the way his back muscles bulged beneath his shirt to the way he would laugh in the middle of class, to the way he would tap the end of his pen against the corner of the desk, to the way he would tap his foot to a rhythm, to the way he would sit as still as a statue during lunch time. Everything.
• In this story, Rosalie and Emmett are not a couple. They are really, really good friends—best friends—that some confuse as a couple at times.
• Zhi doesn't know the Cullen family well, just their names and the small things they show in school—except for Emmett. She knows too much about Emmett, except his favourite food. He has never eaten anything in school, which makes her think that he could have an allergy or perhaps hated school food, but the rest of his siblings didn't eat either. It was strange, but nothing that would rise suspicion. Strange, yes. Unheard of, absolutely not.
• Zhi and Emmett have a few classes together, considering that the teenage population of Forks is not big.
• Then in English, they are paired together to do a class project: crime and punishment. They were to create a crime, investigate it, and conduct a mock trial. The crimes they created will be exchanged with other students, perhaps with other classes, too. In pairs of two, the teacher decided to give students who would never be together a chance to be more open, the reason why Zhi Luo and Emmett Cullen were paired together.
• Emmett is all laughter and joy, something Zhi has not had in her life ever since she was a child. She was quiet, the girl that always carried a backpack with her wherever she went and a pen stuck behind her ear.
• Emmett takes a liking to her, to her mind and the wonders of it. He likes her, or begins to like her. There's something about her that makes him feel okay, as if he doesn't need blood to survive or he doesn't need the joy of fighting. Yet, he's scared. If he gets too close to her, things could go wrong. He could accidentally bite her and drink her dry, just like Jasper did in the beginning. Or he could expose themselves, have the dangers of the Volturi on their ass because his mate was a quiet human who wrote too much and had a great mind.
• Both Zhi and Emmett are afraid to tell each other how they feel. Alice, who introduced herself to Zhi in maths class, teases her with leaving too much thoughts about.