white rose of york - the originals | sold

TITLE | White Rose of York*FACE CLAIM | Jodie ComerNAME | Elizabeth of YorkSEASON | AULOVE INTEREST | Klaus MikaelsonSUMMARY |

FACE CLAIM | Jodie Comer
NAME | Elizabeth of York
SEASON | AU
LOVE INTEREST | Klaus Mikaelson
SUMMARY |

❝You don't want someone who burns to be with you? Who would ride across the battlefield just to hear your voice?❞

The moonstone, the gemstone needed to break the curse that was placed on Niklaus Mikaelson, was in the hands of Elizabeth, the first daughter of King Edward IV. It was the first reason why Klaus compelled the king into letting him stay in the castle. The second reason was because Elizabeth was interesting in his eyes, and he wanted to speak to her more. Her generosity, her love for the arts, her cultured presence sent a quiet message that transcended civil conflict and family feuds. It was how Klaus Mikaelson learned to love the future queen of England, and how he learned to lose her as well.

OTHER |

Klaus falls for the girl that was the daughter of a king, the sister of a king, the niece of a king, and the wife of a king. Basically, he teaches her politics and how to paint, and she teaches him writing poems and how to sneak through the castle. And it's sneaking kisses during the balls, in the gardens, around the castle when nobody is there, and sneaking out of the castle. It's love and love and love and angst bc she is set to marry Henry Tudor, and become queen of England, and all of the political drama about her being a future queen, and family drama because her mother also wants her to be queen, and she also wants the crown.

One day Elizabeth gives him the moonstone, and since it was what he always want him, he compels the memories of himself away even though he loved her. And then years and years later (like maybe three hundred) he finds a letter from her telling him her undying love and how she dreamed of marrying him instead of Henry Tudor, and that's when our boy finally mourns the woman he really, really loved.

SOLD TO | Teteminne