of monsters and men - mcu | available

TITLE | Of Monsters and MenFACE CLAIM | Lupita Nyong'o*OC NAME | Eyituoyo EdegbeleLOVE INTEREST | T'Challa UdukuMOVIE | Before and during Civil WarSUMMARY |

FACE CLAIM | Lupita Nyong'o*
OC NAME | Eyituoyo Edegbele
LOVE INTEREST | T'Challa Uduku
MOVIE | Before and during Civil War
SUMMARY |

  ❝I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for.❞

In which a woman that was imprisoned for a crime she did not commit wants her revenge against the prince of Wakanda.

  ❝Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.❞  

OTHER |

Every few years, a woman is recruited from every village of Wakanda to become part of the Dora Milaje, personal bodyguards to the Black Panther. As ancient tribal tradition, the Dora Milaje were assembled as potential queens for the unmarried king, maintaining the peace between Wakanda by ensuring that every tribe has the opportunity to put forward their daughters for the crown. For the tribe of Moudji, they chose the daughter of N'Jatu and the Priestess Hassina, Eyituoyo. 

Although the women were supposed to be wives-in-training, they weren't a harem. It was mainly a ceremonial position. Some of the girls understood this, but those that experienced the kindness of the prince. Eyituoyo being one of them, harboured romantic feelings. 

And then, a member of the royal family was found dead, and Eyituoyo was the one that found them. She was the only living person in the room when the guards arrived. She was blamed for the murder, imprisoned for a crime she did not commit by the prince. Her family was stripped of their titles, her father no longer the right-hand-man of the king and her mother no longer a priestess, her family name no longer respected. Now, she has escaped and wants her revenge—to kill the very man that made her life miserable, T'Challa.