the bone carver - supernatural | available

TITLE | The Bone Carver FACE CLAIM | Bradley James NAME | The Bone CarverSEASON (S) | S10, with the DarknessLOVE INTEREST | Dean Winchester,unrequited loveSUMMARY |

FACE CLAIM | Bradley James
NAME | The Bone Carver
SEASON (S) | S10, with the Darkness
LOVE INTEREST | Dean Winchester,unrequited love
SUMMARY |

❝He obsessed over death because he, himself, could not die.❞

In which a man referred to as the God of Death takes a liking to a Winchester.

OTHER |

The story of the Bone Carver began long before civilisation, when he and his siblings crossed from another world to nothingness. The three siblings were immensely powerful, set up as gods once life began to spring. Unlike his siblings, the Bone Carver did not share the delight from such a worship.

Out of the three siblings, the Bone Carver was the weakest in magical strength; he feared his two siblings—God and the Darkness. It was that fear that drove him to hide away from the world. He kept to himself, total silence when the war between his siblings and the Archangels happened. Instead, he enjoyed spending his time learning from Death. Since the Bone Carver could not die, he found the process of dying fascinating. He saw how Death created a small peace before taking the souls, and he asked those souls about death and if he could have their bones. The Bone Carver, after all, did not get his name just because he had a fascination with death. He carved bones, creating lives and scenes while eternity passed by him.

When Dean Winchester became Death (S6), the Bone Carver took a liking to him. He followed him around, appearing as just another person in the scene instead of someone who he was there.

After Death is killed by that man he took a liking to, he appears before them. Dean immediately notices who he is, remembering the man that appeared when he was Death for a day. The Winchester recalled that Death told him about him, the Bone Carver, the man obsessed with death because he could not die.

The Bone Carver learns that his older sister, the Darkness, had been let out of the prison by the Winchesters. Instead of helping them with his sister, he stands back because he is afraid of her and her power. If it has nothing to do with his sister, he helps a bit, and somehow gets closer and closer to Dean. In the end, he decides to help because Dean talked him into it.

He is mortally wounded by his sister, the Darkness, and begins to descend into nothing as the Winchester's drive away to save him. He gives Dean one last smile, and tells him that he is glad to have met him, after being lonely for so long.