Possessive - Paul

Request: "Can you do an angsty Paul Lahote x reader story but with a happy ending? Like they can be arguing and he either phases too close or whatever you'd like but ends on a good note please?"

Word Count: 1359

Warnings: angry paul, 2 cuss words

If there was one thing your boyfriend was known for most - it was his temper. Paul certainly wasn't the nicest or most level-headed guy, but he had a good heart - something that you brought out of him. But due to you being his imprint and how basically obsessed with you he was, he became extremely overprotective and possessive.

You spent a hell of a lot of time on the Reservation, and obviously formed friendships with the other members of his pack. For the most part, Paul had no problem with this. You suspected it was mostly because of their wolf telepathy - they could never try anything without him finding out about it. They were also rarely alone with you, so Paul had no reason to worry. But that still didn't stop him from showing off to them. He literally never wasn't touching you in some way or another. If you were together, he was near you - end of story.

The times that Paul got the most jealous or possessive were when you were around people outside of the Reservation. Such as this time - you had agreed to meet up with a kid you grew up with for coffee.

The day started off fine, like most others. You sat on the porch steps of Emily's house, watching Embry and Quil wrestle in the yard as the other boys spent time with their imprints. Paul sat behind you on the top step, you between his legs and his arms resting on your shoulders. You laugh along as the boys try to determine who is superior, and it's a pretty close fight, but Embry wins. You lean your head back and look up at Paul, enjoying his grin at the boys immaturity. His gaze falls on you and you feel him hold you closer against his body, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"Y/N, what time did you say you had to leave?" Leah speaks up from her spot on one of the porch chairs. You mentally curse yourself, realizing that you forgot about your plans tonight, and that you forgot to tell Paul.

"Shit, four. What time is it?" You ask, sitting up straight, much to Paul's dismay.

"Leave where?" He questions, his body stiffening a little as you begin to stand up.

"Three fifty." Leah responds, and you huff irritably, heading over to the porch table and grabbing your phone.

"Hello?" Paul speaks, and you distracted ask "Hmm?" As you shoot a text to Peter that you were running late.

"Where are you going?" He asks, standing from his spot and leaning against the railing.

"I uh, ran into a kid I grew up with the other night. Remember? I told you we lived next to each other for years. Well he asked if I wanted to catch up a little, I'm supposed to be meeting him for coffee now." You ramble, avoiding looking Paul in the eye. Everything is silent after you finish speaking, everyone knowing Paul is likely about to get mad.
"He? He's a guy? You're meeting for coffee?" He repeats, and you finally look him in the eye. You shove your phone in your pocket and take a few steps toward him, running your hand up his bare arm.

"Yes baby, but you have nothing to worry about. I promise. I won't even stay long, I'll come right back here and spend the night." You say, not waiting for his response as you give him a peck on the cheek and start walking down the steps, waving bye to everyone else.

"Wait wait wait." He calls out, jogging after you. "Why the hell are you just telling me now?" He presses, standing in your way so you have to stop. You let out a small sigh and shift your weight, hoping he doesn't seriously start a fight over this.

"I started to yesterday. You didn't want to listen to me though, remember?" You remind him. You had begun telling him but he kept kissing your neck and running his hands over your body, not listening to a word you had said.

His face stiffens again and he clenches his jaw, nodding shortly. "Babe, it's just coffee, in a public place, with someone I think of as a brother. I've known him my whole life and nothing has ever happened between us. Can't you trust me?" You argue, trying to hurry up, given that you are already going to be late.

"Yet you're in such a rush to leave me for him." He mutters, his voice noticeably deeper now.

"Seriously, Paul?" Is all you respond with, moving past him toward your car. He feels himself getting worked up and he tries hard to control himself but his mind is wandering and getting the best of him. You open the door but he suddenly shoves it shut with his hand aggressively, startling you. "Paul, knock it off." You hear Sam holler, and he ignores him, his glare focused on you.

"You do not need to be alone with him if you aren't planning on doing anything with him." He basically growls. You roll your eyes, a bad move on your part, and pull out your phone as you feel it buzzing. "Hello?" You answer your friend's call, glaring at Paul.

"Hey, I just got here and they're actually closed for the day cuz of a pipe leak or something." Peter says and you huff exasperatedly.

"That's just great." You respond sarcastically. "What do you wanna do then?" You ask, glancing up at Paul who is staring intensely at you, obviously listening in.

"Not sure, what about you?" Peter responds. You rack your brain for a moment, trying to think of somewhere to hangout.

"How about La Push beach?" You ask, tilting your head at your boyfriend as if to say 'I told you so'. This would be a great way to see your friend and also not have to leave Paul and make him suspicious. You see his face lighten up a little and he moves toward you, pulling you into his chest by your elbows and giving you a kiss on the top of your head.

"Okay, that works." Peter agrees, and so you tell him where to go and hang up. You punch Paul in the chest lightly and look up at him expectantly.

"Sorry." He mutters, leaning down to give you a kiss on the cheek. You nod and wrap your arms around his torso, rubbing his bare back lightly, resting your head against his pecs.

"You're irritating." You mutter with a sigh and you feel his chest rumble with a small laugh.

You guys headed over to Paul's house and you changed into a pair of short shorts and a tank top. You always had spare clothes over his house ever since you began spending the night more often. "Why so short?" He questions, his hands coming to rest on your hips as he presses his front into you, holding you tight against his half naked body.

"Because I would like to swim." You mumbles, running your hands through your hair in the mirror. "If you behave tonight I'll reward you." You tease, swaying your hips a little so your ass brushes over his groin. You hear an animal like sound emit from him as he dips his head down to your neck and nips at it, his hands pulling you closer and falling to your thighs.

"Don't tease me." He groans in your ear, kneading at your thighs as he kisses down your neck.

"Ah ah ah, we've got somewhere to be now, since you were so worried about me being alone with him." You say, pulling out of his grasp and smirking at him. He rolls his eyes and pouts at you.

"But you're so gorgeous. I won't last." He whines like a child, stepping toward you again and trying to pull you in, but you walk past him with a chuckle.

"That sounds like a you problem." You call out playfully over your shoulder as you head outside toward the car, lovesick Paul trailing behind you like a puppy... ;)