Losing Control(Jasper)

Word Count: 997

Warnings: Suggestiveness

Rating: PG-13

You and Jasper have been together for almost a year now, and it has been blissful. He treats you great, he spoils you actually. It's not always easy, though. Especially in the beginning. It took him almost a month before he properly kissed you, and another month after that before he could trust himself to kiss your neck.

He has slowly gotten more accustomed to how delicious you smell and has gained more self control. After being around a school full of humans and also Bella joining the family a few years ago, he's not so bad at controlling his blood-lust - so long as he hunts regularly.

However, your scent is still very enticing to him, even with his control. Like Edward described Bella, the smell of your blood is so desirable to Jasper, he would absolutely love to feed on you.

Today the Cullen's decided they want to go play some baseball, since there's a bad thunderstorm coming. You of course tagged along, and the day was going pretty good. You enjoyed watching them, you were the umpire, since you obviously couldn't join in.

When Jasper was up to bat, he smirked at you as he did a bunch of flips and tricks with the bat. "Stop showing off!" Emmett hollers, and you chuckle at his behavior.

The day was going pretty good, Jasper was being a little more affectionate than he usually is, stopping to give you a kiss here and there or hug you from behind as he waited his turn to bat. He could smell you from all the way across the field, it was impairing his ability to focus.

Out of nowhere, just as a loud crack of lightning strikes somewhere in the distance, Alice calls everyone to stop.

Everyone runs to home plate and Alice informs them that there's other vampires here.

You fill nervously and Jasper feels your tension, pulling you closer to him as the Cullen's gather, watching the group of three vampires approaching you guys.

"I believe this belongs to you," the one with dreadlocks says, tossing the baseball. Carlisle swiftly catches it and thanks him.

After a moment of talking, with Jasper pressing you firmly into his side, glaring at the man who is looking at you intriguingly, you feel your nerves growing worse.

"You brought a snack." He growls and the Cullen's instantly get into fighting position as Jasper pulls you behind himself and snarls at the vampire who was introduced as James. Your heart is pounding as you await the inevitable.

"We'll be going now," the man who called himself Laurent says, trying to pull James away. He continues to stare at you, a smirk on his face. "She must be delicious." He mutters. Jasper growls and presses you further behind himself, between him and Carlisle, who is also becoming very protective. "Leave." He warns. "You are outnumbered." James stands slowly and begins taking a step backward. "I'd love to see all the faces she'd make for me..." he presses further, dying to get a reaction out of them. He obviously wants a fight.

"James!" Laurent hollers, and the woman begins tugging on the man's arm, clearly wise enough to see how things about to get bad.

He finally lets up, following after the other two, and Jasper is quick to grab your hand and start leading you to the car quickly. Edward and Bella follow after and use their vampire speed to get into his Volvo, starting it up as Jasper helps you into the backseat. "I'm fine." You exclaim as he worriedly tries buckling your seat-belt. He slams the door shut behind himself and Edward begins taking off toward the Cullen house.

Jasper's hand never leaves your thigh as he stares intensely out of the window. You can tell he's scared for you, furious, possessive, so many things. You place your hand on top of his and rub it reassuringly, which only causes him to look at you momentarily and move closer to you, letting you lay our head on his shoulder.

Edward holds Bella's hand as he drives. You're sure he's thinking about when he was in these kinds of situations when Bella was human, it must have been traumatic.

When you guys arrive, almost at the same time as the rest of the Cullen's, Jasper hastily pulls you into the house and up toward his room.

You take a seat on the bed that he placed in his room for your sake, as he paces throughout the room, attempting to calm his rage, which only seems to continue to build. "Jasper," You call out, to which he doesn't reply. You stand and get in his way, causing him to stop pacing. "Relax. Nothing happened." You assure him. He stares intensely at you, before grabbing you by the waist and pulling you flesh against him, kissing you a little roughly.

You are caught completely off guard, not used to this sort of behavior from your old-fashioned southern boyfriend, but you gladly accept it, kissing him back passionately.

His hands wander your body as he starts backing you up to the bed. You allow yourself to fall back when your knees hit the bed frame, and Jasper crawls on top of you, continuing the intense make-out session. You feel yourself growing aroused, and he can smell and sense it on you, driving him mad. He is feeling very possessive and protective after that encounter with those vampires, and you wonder if he'll actually break his rule about no sex outside of marriage.

After another moment, he finally pulls away, leaving you breathless. "I'm sorry." He apologizes. "I lost my cool."

"Don't apologize." You respond, sitting up and touching his shoulder. He looks back at you and nods slowly, before picking you up out of nowhere and using his vampire speed to get to the kitchen, placing you on a seat.

"What would you like?" He asks, trying to move past the day's events.