Kitty Kitty - Paul

Request: "Request for wolf of your choice dealing grumpily with a cat that won't leave him alone, human or wolf! I think it would be a cute image."

Word Count: 464

Warnings: None

You were walking through Forks toward your house with your boyfriend and Imprinter, Paul, one day. He had been a little pissy before you guys left the Reserve, the other boys calling him whipped and bothering him, trying to get under his skin. You held his hand the entire way back to your house, rubbing your thumb over his fingers lovingly as you held onto his arm with your other hand.

He was feeling better by your affectionate mood, until he got startled by THAT. You guys heard a meow, and then the cutest little cat walked out from behind a bush, staring at you guys. You immediately dropped Paul's hand, cupping your face excitedly and squatting down. "Oh my gosh, come here cutie!" You exclaim in a hushed voice, trying not to scare it off. It was a little grey and black calico, probably not older than a few months.

"It's so cute!" You mutter aloud as you stretch your hand out to offer it to smell. It stares at you for a few moments, then hesitantly approaches you. Paul scoffs as he watches you, not a fan of cats. It smells your hand, then starts rubbing its head on your hand. You swoon at it and look up at Paul with a huge grin on your face. He gives you a crooked look and raises a brow.

"Really? It's just a cat." He responds, and you fake gasp at him, continuing to pet the adorable little creature.

"Is this because you're a wolf, or are you just heartless?" You ask mockingly, swooning once more when you feel the baby start to purr. It walks over to your boyfriend's feet before he can respond and starts rubbing its face on his shoes, plopping onto its side and showing you guys its belly. "Oh my God Paul!" You exclaim, gently rubbing its belly as he practically glares at it. "I wanna keep it!" You exclaim, your eyes tearing up at the idea of this little guy out here all alone.

Paul stares at you like you're insane, but he lightens up a little as he admires how loving and pure you are. He finally bends down a little and gives the cat a little pet, although not so gently, causing it to stand back up and give him a look, making you laugh. "I don't see how you think it's so cute." He mutters, looking at the tiny feline as though it were an alien.

"Cuz you're a big bad wolf." You tease him as you sit down beside the kitty, trying to get it to climb into your lap so you can try to take it home, much to Paul's annoyance, but he still tries to help lure the kitty, for your sake.