Moody(Jasper)

"I'm loving the Jasper requests! finally he's being shown appreciation! 😂 if you're not tired of writing about him, I'd love to send one!! you're an amazing writer 😍 my idea is, Jasper overhears some guys in the cafeteria talking about his girl. he gets angry and possessive and he's been moody all day since but he doesn't say until she asks why?"

Word Count: 321

Warnings: None

You were having a particularly good day today, until lunch time, at least. You were feeling pretty confident today. You are wearing some new clothes, your hair is done, your feeling pretty, so your whole mood is boosted at your new found self-esteem.

Jasper seemed fine all day, until you sat down after class and began eating. You glanced over at him while Jessica talked your ear off, noticing that he is looking off somewhere intently, almost angrily.

"Love?" You whisper, tapping his foot under the table with your own. His gaze returns to you, and noticeably softens. "What is it?" You ask.

Little did you know, he had overheard some disrespectful comments that two seniors were making about your ass and it made him angry hearing other boys talking about his girl.

"It's nothin', darlin." He assures you, and before you can press it, Jessica taps on your shoulder and starts complaining that you weren't listening.

You notice again that he is still being moody and quiet as you guys sit in Emmett's jeep, on your way back to the Cullen's house after school. He does not speak, although he does place a hand on your thigh, a rare affection from him, as he sees it as provocative and doesn't want to push his old fashioned values with you quite yet.

He places a hand on your hip as you guys walk into the house, as opposed to Emmett, who jumps up onto the deck. "What's bothering you?" You ask, tugging his arm to stop him from continuing into the house. "Did I do something?" You continue, crossing your arms, trying to decipher why he is acting off.

He makes a confused face for a second, then feels your insecurity building, and places a reassuring hand on your arm. "No. I heard some guys making comments about how... good, you looked today. Aggravated me." He says, and you believe him, he looks very sincere.

"Who cares what they have to say? I'm your's, Jasper." You say, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Come on, I wanna enjoy the nice day." You tug him into the house and finally see a light smile forming on his face as he follows along.