Overprotective(Paul Lahote)

"Hi! Can you do a protective Paul Lahote imagine please"

Word Count: 707

Warnings: Language, slightly sexual nature. PG-13

——

Anything you asked for, Paul had to know everything about. If you wanted to go out to the movies, he needed to know who with, when, where. It's not that he's controlling, he doesn't mean to be, it's because he knows how dangerous he can be, and how others can be.

He could never live with himself if his imprint got killed or hurt, and he wasn't there to stop it.

"Babe!" You call out, searching for him. He is supposed to be here in Sam's house, but you can't seem to find him. "Paul?!" You turn the corner, heading back outside. You seem him and the boys approaching from the woods and sigh in relief, heading over toward them.

"Hey, Y/N!" Quil greets, a smirk on his face. You catch his eyes wandering you and before you can scold him, Paul hits him over the head and growls. "Watch your thoughts." You grab Paul's arm and turn him toward you, reaching your hand up to his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. He presses his shirtless body against your's, his hands roughly grabbing at your hips and trapping you against himself.

When he pulls away, the boys groan, grossed out.

"I was wondering if I could learn how to ride those dirt bikes with Jake?" You ask him. The smile disappears from his face, and he stares at you as if he's waiting for you to say you're joking. "You're kidding." You don't smile, you just continue to look at him. Luckily for Jake, he is inside right now, so Paul can't beat the shit out of him.

"I already have a little experience from riding as a child and he's a good teacher. You know he'd never do anything stupid, he's the safest person to learn from." You argue, crossing your arms, ready for him to start freaking out. "Y/N..." He starts. He is dumbfounded, he doesn't even know how to begin explaining how stupid he thinks the idea is.

"I think she'd be pretty sick at it!" Seth ignorantly exclaims, and you mentally facepalm, knowing Paul is probably about to take his rage out on the kid. "How about you mind your own fucking business, Seth! Is she your inprint?! Is she?!" He starts pushing through the boys trying to get to him but Sam and the other stand firm in his way. "STOP it." Sam hollers, and Paul halts, glaring at Sam, almost challenging him.

He finally backs off and grabs your arm, leading you off toward your car. "Paul!" You exclaim. He basically tosses you into the passenger seat and stalks around to the drivers side. You sit up properly and prep yourself to be hollered at. You know he won't hurt you, but he certainly has a nasty temper.

"No! What the fuck were you thinking even asking such a stupid question?!" He yells, slamming his fists on the steering wheel. "Baby.." you start, your voice quiet. He shoots his eyes to you and realizes he's being a little over the top and takes a few deep breaths. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?" He asks, looking over at you. "No, of course not. I want to learn something new, and it looks so fun. You get to run and be a wolf, I can't. Dirt-biking is the closest thing I'll get to that freedom you get to experience..." you reason, trying to convince him. He stares back at you, realizing that it isn't too unreasonable to ask.

"I'm going to be there. Make sure you don't get hurt." He says with a sigh. You clap excitedly and climb over into his lap.

"Thank you baby!" You exclaim, cupping his cheeks and kissing him. He grabs onto your hips and forces them down onto him further, kissing you back passionate and roughly. You feel him starting to get hard and grind against him lightly, biting at his lip and leaning your body into his. "Let's go." He growls, and you climb back into the passenger seat, not before slapping your ass and emitting a yelp out of you. He smirks as he hastily starts the car and heads to your house to finish what he started.