Nighttime(Wolf Pack)

Sam- After getting back from scouting and securing the territory, he will come back and you will already be in bed. Sometimes you are still awake, reading a book or watching some TV while you wait for his arrival, but others you are too tired to wait up. On the nights that you are awake, he talks to you about his day and your own as he changes and prepares for bed, eventually getting in beside you and pulling you into his arms. If you are already asleep, he quietly crawls in beside you and places an arm over your waist, pressing his body against your's and spooning you until he falls asleep as well.

Jacob - You don't really get to sleep together often because he's a heavy sleeper, so there's no way he can guarantee getting out before your family catches him. But as often as he can, he comes over after everyone has gone to sleep, and you read and talk and just enjoy each other's company as you cuddled; and sometimes have a competition to see who would get too tired first.

Embry - You guys very rarely get to sleep together, but when you do, he has snuck over after he is finally excused from the pack's duties until morning. He climbs into your room as quietly as possible, having already discussed this with you before the night, and you left the window open for him. If you have already fallen asleep, he crawls in beside you and strokes you hair until he falls asleep. If you're still up, the two of you talk and cuddle until he finally knocks out from being so exhausted.

Quil - You guys have only slept together a handful of times, and it was pretty short and sweet. He would come over in the middle of the night and stay until dawn, not sleeping as much but more watching you sleep and holding you.

Seth - The only time you guys sleep together is when you fall asleep during a movie at your house on the couch or when he is so exhausted after a day with the pack that he comes over and crashes in your lap until your family comes home.

Paul - Despite his hard exterior, he secretly enjoys cuddling. Whenever you guys sleep together, whether it be because he snuck over or because you fell asleep in his arms, he always has his arms around you, sometimes playing with your hair and others just holding you close as he drifts off to sleep himself.