How You Met(Cullen Clan)

Edward - You were new to town, Bella's sister, in fact. You came home with her, and had yet to really explore. So you were wandering around town a few days after arriving. "You know, it's not safe to be wandering around aimlessly by yourself at this time," Someone says. You turn around, and in front of you is a beautiful boy. He looks about 19, with really pale skin and beautiful gold-ish eyes. "Who says I'm wandering aimlessly?" You respond, crossing your arms over your chest with a smirk. He smiles. "Okay, where are you going then?" You blush. "Okay okay, I don't know. I'm new here." He laughs and approaches you. "I could show you around town, if you'd like?"

Jacob - You were at La Push beach, laying on a towel, watching the sun set. A shadow cast over you and you sat up. A hot, shirtless guy with short jet black hair and a veryyy nice body stood in front of you. You tried not to blush as he studied you. "You're beautiful." He says. You laugh and turn a bright shade of pink. "Thanks..." "I'm Jacob," he says. "Can I join you?" He asks. You think about it for a minute. He seems friendly enough, it can't hurt. "Sure, why not,"

Emmett - You were leaving the crappy gym in town, hot sweaty and exhausted after 2 hours of working out. You were waiting for the bus when a guy whistles at you. You turn around to see a huge, very buff and attractive guy checking you out. You glare at his behavior, instantly stereotyping him from it. "Fuck off." You holler at him, looking away to avoid letting the attractive man see that you're blushing. "Why? I haven't gotten your name yet, beautiful." He smirks as he stands in front of you.Eventually, you caved in, which then began something wonderful.

Jasper - You were a friend of Alice's (he and her broke up & on good terms), and came by the house one day. You had met everyone with the exception of Carlìsle, Esmè and Jasper.

When you walked in and introduced yourself to them, Jasper had entered the room. You knew he was Alice's ex, so immediately, before even meeting him, you had decided that you didn't like him. But he wasn't at all what you expected. You expected a big, rude, arrogant ex. Not that you thought Alice to go out with someone like that, but that's somehow what you expected.

When you saw him quietly enter the room, his shaggy hair drooping into his face, perfect gold/brown eyes looking at you.. You fell for him instantly. And he was feeling your emotions at the moment, which you did not know. Alice had seen in a vision that you would like him, and didn't want you to know until after he had the chance to know you were going to be interested. He smiled slightly at you, realizing he made you flustered. You kept a straight face and returned a polite smile.