"So?" Harry looked at the pair with hope in his eyes.

"Zayn hasn't seen or heard from Izzy. He's still out and about with Justin and Niall." Louis informed.

"Yeah, Niall told me the same thing." Harry added.

"Danielle and Liam went to catch a film. But they didn't get in contact with Izzy." Eleanor reported. 

I sighed in defeat. I was practically a tourist here. I didn't know the area or any of her favorite spots to be alone. When we were 16, Izzy moved to this city to start a new life and live alone. She was able to get emancipated from the judge and made a great life for herself here. I'm sure this was something she hasn't mentioned to Harry yet. Izzy was an orphan and been in many foster cares. She just couldn't handle it anymore. I wished that my parents could have taken her in, but I already had four other siblings. My parents wouldn't have been able to. I remember I was so upset when they couldn't.

"Haz. Did Izzy tell you anything? Like if she had a secret get away or something? I know in a lot of movies, the damsel usually had a secret sanctuary." Louis interrupted my thoughts. I looked over at Harry praying that he knew something, but the defeated look on his face answered me clearly.

"No." His voice was low and soft. 

"SHIT!" Harry growled as he leaned on the wall and collapsed on the floor. He placed his elbows on his knees and buried his hands in his ruffled curly hair. 

"Don't worry Harry, we'll find her." El squatted in front of him and place a hand on his shoulder. 

"I hope so." I murmured.

"What do you mean?" Louis looked at me along with the others.

"Like I told Harry, there is a lot you all don't know about Izzy." I admitted.

"Then enlighten us." Louis demanded. 

"Alright. But not here. Let's go out." I told them.

We walked out and headed towards a near by park. We sat on the merry-go-round where there wasn't much people. It was getting pretty late, so there wasn't much people anyway. 

"Paisley. Tell us." Harry's tone was a serious one. It was nice to know that he really cared for her. 

"Okay." I breathed. 

"I've known Izzy since we were in the third grade. She had just moved into the neighborhood to live with her grandmother. But when I met Izzy, she wasn't the same person that she is now. What you see now and who she was back then, are practically two different people." I mentioned. 

"Wow. It's hard to picture the Izzy we know as anything else." Louis commented.

"Izzy was quiet and short-tempered. She didn't trust anyone, nor did she want to get close to anyone.  She was a loner and everyone found it hard to approach her. Then one day, in sixth grade, Izzy missed a day of school. One day turned to two days, then turned to a week. The school called her grandmother and we found out that her parents had gotten a divorce. Our teacher asked me if I could bring over her homework, so I did. When I got there, her grandmother answered the door and let me in. When I got to her room, I knocked on the door but no one answered. After a few tries, she still didn't respond, so I just walked in. She was sitting there at the edge of her bed staring at nothing. I called out to her and that was the first time I really looked her in the eyes. She was crying and I could see the pain in her eyes."

~~ Flashback~~

Paisley's POV