Chapter 5: The Coronation

*Three years later*

You gather all of your fish in a basket that you made from the bark of dead trees, and start the long walk to the market. You were 21 years old now, and had been surviving in the mountains by yourself for three years. 

Today, you had enough fish to sell at the market, and with that money you would buy some apples, carrots, lettuce and tomatoes. Dandelions were plentiful, but it was a nice change to have food that didn't come from the mountains. 

When you entered the streets of Arendelle, you could hear everyone talking about Elsa's coronation. You would go, of course. You had bought some nice clothes to wear the week before (which you were wearing now), and you took a bath in a river this morning. You were slightly scared of what Elsa's reaction would be though. 

You put the basket of 8 fish on the counter of your usual buyer, and she gave you two dollars. You smile at her and go to the fruits and vegetables area of the market, and buy what you need. When no one was looking, you dumped it in the river, and told it to carry it to your things to your campsite.

Your next stop was the castle. Before you left, the chef who knew your father, came up to you and asked if you could be one of Arendelle's fish suppliers. You happily agreed, and you stopped at the castle every month. 

You knocked on the gates, and the lead guard, Andrew, opened it. 

"Nice to see you again. Anna would like to see you before you leave though," he said with a smile. 

"Nice to see you too, and I'll be happy to visit her," you smile back. You hand the fish to him and proceed through the castle doors. 

After you and Anna catch up and talk about the coronation, you walk through the castle, and you stopped at a room that felt colder than usual. 

You open the door, and see a stressed Elsa looking at a painting of King Agnarr before taking off her blue gloves and picking up the orb and sceptre, which was covered in ice within seconds of her touch. She looks as beautiful as ever.

"Hey gorgeous," you say. She whirled around and saw you, before tackling you in a hug. 

"You shouldn't be here," she said, pushing you away. 

"I know," you grin. Your smile faded, "Just concentrate on me when you have to hold those. Just look at me and remember me slipping on ice, or laughing at my stupid jokes, or having fun in the snow with Anna." 

"I just don't want people to find out about my powers and become afraid of me. Most of all I don't want to hurt anyone," Elsa said softly. 

"I know, just concentrate on me, okay? I'll be in the back, right where you can see me," you reassure her. 

Elsa nodded, "Are you coming?"

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world," you say, and she blushes. 

"You should go get a seat in the chapel," Elsa said.

"I will. In the back so I can admire you from afar," you say with a smile, and she laughs. 

You start to walk out of the room, when Elsa says, "I'm glad you're my friend."

You turn around, "Me too."

                                                                         ---------------------------

The choir finished their song, and the Bishop placed a crown on Elsa's lowered head. You see Anna give a small wave, and you wave back. You then notice that she was waving at a handsome ginger man with sideburns. You pretend to push you hair back. 

You see Elsa take a deep breath before reaching out with shaking hands to take the orb and sceptre from the cushion. There's a pause before she removes her gloves, and takes the orb and sceptre. She turns around and tensely looks around while the Bishop says a declaration in Norse. You stand up with the rest of everyone, smiling encouragingly at her. 

Her eyes lock on yours, and you mouth "breathe," though she does the opposite. You can see crystals forming on the bottom of the golden objects. She looks down, and looks at you with a panicked expression. As the Bishop looks on the other side of the room, you discreetly make a water horse which moves around the back of the chapel. She gives a small smile, and relaxes slightly, though she's still quite tense. 

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle," the Bishop declares. Elsa quickly places the orb and sceptre back on the cushion and put her gloves back on, before turning back to everyone and smiles, visibly more relaxed. 

You clap with everyone else, giving her a big smile when she looks at you. She smiles back, and looks at the water horse. You wink, and make the water horse do another jump trick, circle the back of the church, and disappear.