Season 2 chapter 4

A few days later...

Cielo was feeling a bit slumped at the fact that he was not going to see his boyfriend in a while. When he decided to get with Torino and he was happy for him, yet at the same time he would miss him dearly. Cielo wished that he could have come with Izuku but could not. His papa decided to help with Endeavor's agency as it would be a waste or that was what his father told him and he was following him. At least he was not fully alone, Shoto decided to go also at the same agency as Cielo is going.

Then there was another fact that made his mood not really better. Ida was strange after his brother ended up badly injured. He was going to Hosuh too and he was not like this too well. Not after the new killer is on the loose. The same place that he and Ida were going. He had a really bad feeling about this and could just hope that it was not going to end up badly. 

Nor was it helping his mood that his guardians were neither with him. Each had chosen a different agency, other than his storm and rain. There was something bad happening, what it was could not be told and even though his HI warned him that something big would happen, Cielo could not figure out what it was. This was not going to go well. 

"Cielo you doing alright?" Shoto's concerned voice brought him out of his thoughts.

He blinked owlishly over at Shoto and furrowed his brows. Cielo was way too stressed with everything and now he would rather stay in bed, but he also knew that this was not going to work. 

"Just worried about both Ida and Izu-chan."

There was silence for a moment from Shoto, making it clear that the teen was trying to figure out what to say about this. Cielo could also tell that he was trying to figure out how to make him feel less worried. Shoto had changed a lot since then and showing more emotions, and looking less tense. It was making him feel relieved. 

"I am sure that Midorya and Ida will be alright." 

This made Cielo let out a sigh and nod. Sadly they came no further as his father entered and made his HI get more active. This made him grimace in pain and try to massage his temples but it was not really working too well. Shoto gave him a concerned glance and his papa looked rather grimly.

"I am guessing your HI, is bugging you?" His Papa softly asked and making him just nod not saying anything.

He watched him walk over at him and then use his flames to soothe a little bit of the headache that he got. 

"Thanks, papa." 

He gave a nod before saying...

"We have attacks around Hosuh. I had to send both Takeshi and Hayato to protect the civilian. You two will come with me."

Shoto nodded and he raised an eyebrow at his father. As it was rather strange to have the two go alone out there. Not that they're unable to take care of themself, they can but the fact that he send them out made it not good. It must have been a really bad attack and that could not go well at all. 

"Let me guess it isn't the typical attack. Both Takeshi and Hayato are strong, and that you send them out in a team means something major is happening isn't it so Reborn?"

It was clear that he was now in his boss mode yet Shoto frown not expecting him to act this way. He gave a quick reassuring glance and then looked back at his papa who gave a smirk as an answer. Making him know that he had been right about this. 

"Bing bong, 100 points for my son.  Anyway, there are Nomu's out there. And with Endeavor out of question, I had to send these two. The others wouldn't arrive fast enough. Get ready into your costume."

He let out a groan. Of course, it had to be Nomu's. This could not go well and he feared that there was more behind it. After all, this was too strange of a coincidence that a killer was on the loose and now Nomu's were attacking the city. With this he rushed out, changing into his hero costume. It took not even three minutes for him to finish changing, and his friend took two more minutes. Cielo felt a sudden chill going through his bones at the realization that Ida was also in Hosuh, and that caused him to feel anxious. This was bad, really bad.