Chapter 29

"Sorry, Tsuna..."

Was what Izuku heard and he frows at this. Takeshi for sure used intentional too much of the rain flames, but why?

"Hn, the little animal would have gotten another flashback."

His green eyes narrowed as he turned at Kyoya who said this. 

"I want answers now. What happened in his past life?"

Everyone looked away guilty sans Renato who let out a sigh.

"You are as sharp as ever Izuku. His father had done something similar to what Shoto went through. He was 17 at that time and I looked away just a moment, and Tsuna got kidnapped. He was unconscious at that time and they got him."

Renato glanced at the sleeping teen for a moment before continue talking.

"When I got there, I almost had a heart attack. Iemitsu his own father thrown Tsuna into water. I didn't know why, and when asking him, he said "He isn't my son, and is just a tool. He shouldn't have argued with me and let him stay the little puppet he was intended to be. It was you who made him think again. You made some unnecessary things."

By now he could see how furious Renato was and he as well.

"His guardians soon arrived and it ended up in a fight. I threw myself into water. Bastardmitsu was too distracted with them so that I managed to get inside. But it took me way too long. He almost died. I managed to do some CPR. It was a close call as he hadn't breathed that time."

Izuku grits his teeth at this. What was wrong with this person? People like he disgusts him. They are the worst kind of people out there. Now he knew why Tsuna went that far and it made sense. He pulled the other in a protective hug. None, and he means no one will get to do that ever again to Tsuna. Not as long he had a saying in this.

"His own father can go to hell then. I can't believe that his own father had done this to him."

There was something he had hidden from Tsuna, something which he wasn't wanting him to know. His father was with the leagues of villains. His mother never came over the fact of how harshly he rejected her after he was quirkless.

"Renato please take care of my mom. She went through a lot enough and I just want to see her happy."

Izuku knew how much her mother suffered and saw that she had hidden it. It pained her that much. Ever since Reborn and Tsuna entering their lives everything was way more bright.

"I had a guess that something happened to her. I asked her where her husband was and she told me that he was overseas but that was a lie wasn't it so?"

Why was he surprised that Reborn would find out? He had a hollow chuckle right now and everyone froze at this.

"My so-called father abandons us just because of I was quirkless. Before he left, he injured both of us. Told is that we are worthless and the next time we see each other he will take me. As he still will have some use for me. I was 5 at that time."

The hug tightens not from him but from Tsuna. He blinked as he saw everyone's worried expression.

"Tsk he can just try we won't let them have you Izuku-sama or Inko-sama."

"Haha, he can try but I can't guarantee that he won't have some missing limbs."

Takeshi sounded right now as irked as of the guardians. As one by one agreed on the same thing.

"Hn, I will bite him to death when trying to do something."

"Kufufu for once I agree with Kyoya. I will give him the worst nightmare."

"I will help Muku-kun."

"Lambo won't let anything happen to my onii-san or mama."

"I will extreme protect you two!"

Tsuna was still asleep, but a mumble which he heard made him smile softly.

"I will protect you Izu-chan and mom..."

It was said subconsciously and it made his heart warm up.

"It seems that everyone agrees on this. I won't let that f*cker harm you or your mom."

Soon he heard a thud. The door was open soon after the this sound, by Hayato. His attentions shifted and he saw his mom had her hand in front of her mouth sitting on the ground as tears rolled down. He tried to slip out of Tsuna's grip, but the grip was too tight right now. It seemed that it wasn't needed as Renato rushed over, sitting down and giving her a hug.

"I-..."

The female was speechless and he saw how happy this word made her. She hugged soon back.

"Inko you should have told me. I can't believe that someone would harm someone as kindhearted as you are. Your husband can go to hell."

The other grumbled and looked more irked than before. The female blinked and giggled as well as flushed in a deep red.

"Hm?"

Tsuna was stirring awake as looked confused around. The hug was left and he half awake. The other leaned onto him and put his head on his shoulder.

"You doing alright?"

He asked Tsuna and the questioned teen nodded. But Izuku knew that Tsuna wasn't that alright. But for now, he wouldn't push further, at the very least now he knew why Tsuna went that far. 

'I hope that this jerk of past life father went to hell for making Tsuna go through this.'

"How about you rest more? You are still injured."

Tsuna silently nodded, and Izuku felt concerned. All he could hope was that Tsuna would be alright. His boyfriend leaned into him and soon was asleep again. His eyes met with Renato and he could see that the adult was worried. His eyes showed resolve and Renato smirked at this. Whatever would happen in the future, he would protect and be there his boyfriend. Tsuna was strong,  but even the strongest people need someone to lean on. It was a promise that he made himself.

.

.

.

I hope you all enjoyed it and love to see you all in the next chapter. ^~^