Special chapter

A/N a short chapter about Tsu getting sick.

It was now a few days after; they changed school. Now all four had gone to the same school. Izuku was happy that he had now two friends. Cielo still hadn't gotten time to talk to his storm and rain, about what reason they want to protect the other boy like him.

So here he was alone, in his home. His father busy with a hitman job, his mother figure was buying groceries. And Izuku had gone with her.

He got a bad cold, Takeshi and Hayato didn't know about it. He nodded off soon again, that was until he felt a cold, wet cloth put on his forehead.

"You know you should have called Tsuna."

His eyes snapped open, instantly seeing Takeshi and an aweful quiet Storm. Both had their arms folded. It seems like they felt that something was wrong with him. Great, he couldn't talk.

"Sorry."

His voice was non-existent; all came out was a wheeze. Both guardians glanced each other, worry seen in their face. They got the gist of what he had said. Both shook them head.

"Don't worry, next time tell us please you know precisely how to worry we get when you don't tell us that."

He gave a sheepishly smile, as nodding to them. His eyes are slowly closing again, as he was too exhausted to stay awake. And soon he had nodded off once more, but this time is feeling the warmth in his stomach still, being happy to have friends like them.

A few hours later, he woke up. What he didn't expect was when feeling arms around him. It was Izuku, which probably decided to look into his room, and because of him feeling a bit clingy. He perhaps unintentionally, took Izuku with him in bed. He felt better now, his voice still soars, but it felt better than before.

"Heh, how cute you both are laying here."

That made him snap his head in the direction of the voice. It was his mother who said this. The other two guardians looked amused, as well. God was that embarrassing.

"Don't worry; we don't judge you Judaime."

He shook his head in amusement — God, how he missed these two. His heart wanted to see them. He knew it wasn't easy as they were in a different universe; it made him feel just so much more lonely. But now that they are here, everything would turn out just fine. That was something that he knew.

Fun fact, as Izuku woke up, he was embarrassed as having a blush adorn his cheeks. He was pretty sure that it was as red as a tomato. And making the other adorable. Long story short, they both ended up teased by his three guardians and Reborn too. Heck even Inko was teasing them to their chagrin.