Chapter 17

"Let the police and heroes handle that. Don't forget the group is still out there who's after Lambo. And about Izuku we will need to tell him."

He wanted to argue, but in the end, he knew that he couldn't argue with his Papa. He knew that he had a point, but usually, he wasn't like that. What he didn't like at all was telling his crush. He was worried that he could try and search for his childhood friend. That was something he would do, and that was why he didn't want to tell him.

---

"You do realize he will search will try to search for him? Don't forget that this was his childhood friend."

His father let out a sigh, and from his expression, he could tell that he knew that as well.

"I know, but he would realize that we hide something from us."

With this the stopped talking as they knew that they had to tell him. Tsuna did not like it, but it was better than not telling him, and he knew that. He breathed out and going through his hair.

"So Kacchan disappeared?"

That was making him jump up, and his face paled a bit as he realized from the latter expression that he heard them about that. There was something else what made him worried. Could it be that he heard about their conversation? God, he hoped not because that would make it so embarrassing. How couldn't he have known that he has a crush on his best friend? His cheeks flushed slightly, and his Papa gave him a knowing smirk which made his blushing worse.

"Are you alright, Tsu-nii? Are you getting a fever?"

This wasn't helping, which was leading to him having more flushed cheeks. He could feel it and seeing his Papa almost laughing once more wasn't helping. He could feel the amusement coming from him.

"D-don't worry about it, I am fine. So back to your question, yes. They couldn't find him anymore, and now he is missing. Do me a favor and not searching for him."

At first, he could see that Izuku wanted to argue with him, but he probably could feel his anxiousness. Tsuna was anxious that something could happen with Izuku when he would search for him or was it more than his HI warned him not going for a search for Bakugo. Something just wasn't feeling right with his disappearance. It was as he wanted to disappear, and there was more this kid felt evil. It was the same evilness he felt with some of the people in the mafia. This wasn't feeling right, and maybe that was why he didn't like Bakugo at all. Some arms suddenly were wrapped around him. This brought him back out of his thoughts, and he saw the concerned expression of Izuku and a blush? Why was he blushing? His cheeks feel hot as well. Oh, how dense was he in his past. It would take longer for them to realize that both were feeling the same way.

---

It was not ten months later, as Izuku trained hard and Tsuna training with him. They had to clean the Seaside Bay of all the garbage which was there, but not just that they trained their combat skill as well. Bakugo still disappeared and was now a missing case like all the other people who were missing, and from time to time, Tsuna saw that Izuku looked depressed. There was nothing they could do, at least his guardians and himself helped to make the other smile again. All guardians agreed that they hated seeing the different sky like that. That smile which he gave them was as pure then Tsuna. That was why they would do anything to make the latter smile as they would do with their boss.

Izuku now was ready to get the quirk of All Might. Tsuna knew what Izuku has to do and couldn't wait to see the reaction of him. Right now, he made his way towards the Seaside Bay as he had to do some different things sadly. One thing was clear to him he was as ready as the different boy. There was something else; his guardians gave him from time to time a knowing look which made him just blush instantly. He still hasn't managed to get to talk to Izuku about his feelings, and he was way too shy for that. His Papa was teasing him for that daily, but he teased him as well for him not telling the fealing he had for Inko. It was a joke, but by now he was sure that his Papa liked Inko more then just friends.

But what can he say? After all, he still hasn't told his feeling for Izuku. For Izuku, it was worse as he was always giddily in front of his best friend and feeling always the flush on his cheeks by now. It was more impossible for him not trying to avoid. He managed to clean everything up and was standing on the hill and letting out a scream in happiness. Finally, he had done it, and now he can finally rest a bit more. This all wouldn't have been possible for his best friend, Renato, Mom and All Might.

Izuku felt the sky flames of his friend, his heart rate going instantly up, his cheeks flushed, and he had to breathe out. This wasn't helping him at all. He jumped down now breathing a bit heavily.

Tsuna was impressed that he managed to do the last part without help, but more impressed was when he saw the muscles. Dang, does he look good with them...he really should stop thinking like that. His felt his cheek flush again, which happened way too often and his best friend as dense like always didn't know the reason why.

"So y-you manage t-to do th-the last part wi-without my he-help?"

Great now, he was stuttering. His Papa will not like that, and he knew this, but he couldn't help it. Every time they were alone, he was beginning to shy, and it wasn't helping that the other was shy as well or at least less shy.

"Yup I managed to do it. I now I am finally ready. Thanks, Tsuna, you're the best."

The bright smile he gave made him almost have a heart attack. Way too bright and way too cute. It seemed that his whole face was now a blushing mess as he could feel the blush spreading all around his face.

"I-It's fine I needed t-training as well and you k-know how much I like helping others out."

There was now some silent, both weren't sure what to say. It seemed that both were way too shy. Not too soon two people came towards them both seemed to be in a deep conversation.

---

There we go another chapter written. I hope you have enjoyed it. I thought I am making some time skip and the next chapter they will go to the UA. Don't forget to give a vote when you liked it. I hope you have a fantastic day and hope to see you in my next chapter with this ja ne~.